Round 6 (Pick 169): ILB Chris White - Mississippi State

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first pick alone is going to make all lbs already on the team much better. And anyway this guy is purely a depth and St'er as moats, merrimen, poz, batten, Davis, tarbor,Kelsey are around and shrppard actually might crack the starting lineup.

In fact if shrppard can live up to his potential, moat keeps developing, and as real wishful thinking merrimen rejuvenates, lb's might actually be an asset instead of liability.

special teamer who can hit sounds good. if he works out to be quality depth at ilb, that's even better. anyone complaining that they don't like him because he's not projected as a top 15 talent...come on...6th round here.

but.....but......but....... according to certain people, Brady was drafted in 6th round so every 6th rounder has to be a future HOFer. <sarcasm off>

We drafted Fez?

I have some good news and some bad news...

Good news - I'M FREAK'N RICH!!!!! Even a 6th round contract will be some good cash!!!!

The bad news... Our front office DOES suck if they think I can play... I mean I'll TRY (a little....), but I'm pretty sure I'll get injured during training camp. Have to get as much guaranteed money in my contract as possible.

Anyone want to join my entourage? I need people to follow me around and say how great I am! Do you know who I am?!?! I'M CHRIS WHITE FROM THE BUFFALO BILLS!!! :censored:

buh-bye Pos.

See, this is all wrong with the Bills, and the Bills fans.

You don't get rid of servicable football players (who are not stars, or top tier) because you draft promising prospects.

You need both.

We do this worst in the secondary, where we can't seem to sign anyone to a second contract, but we do it to everyone.

Poz is not a bad player when he's healthy. He'll do better with a decent line in front of him. Draft potential better players, AND keep Poz.