Round 6 (Pick 169): ILB Chris White - Mississippi State

See, this is all wrong with the Bills, and the Bills fans.

You don't get rid of servicable football players (who are not stars, or top tier) because you draft promising prospects.

You need both.

We do this worst in the secondary, where we can't seem to sign anyone to a second contract, but we do it to everyone.

Poz is not a bad player when he's healthy. He'll do better with a decent line in front of him. Draft potential better players, AND keep Poz.

You don't get rid of serviceable players like London Fletcher and yes, Willis McGahee.

but you do cut your losses by getting rid of your mistakes like Lil' Donte, Pos, Maybin, McCargo, etc. and move on.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some good news and some bad news...

Good news - I'M FREAK'N RICH!!!!! Even a 6th round contract will be some good cash!!!!

The bad news... Our front office DOES suck if they think I can play... I mean I'll TRY (a little....), but I'm pretty sure I'll get injured during training camp. Have to get as much guaranteed money in my contract as possible.

Anyone want to join my entourage? I need people to follow me around and say how great I am! Do you know who I am?!?! I'M CHRIS WHITE FROM THE BUFFALO BILLS!!! :censored:

You're worth MILLIONS man! :lol:

I cannot believe Kendrik Burney is still on the board. Must be a chartor concern, I saw him as great value in the forth - thought he was better than Searcy. he is a good CB.

Romeus is still out there. I get teh feeling he is a great DE project. Wonder if Wanny has any say on the kid. Herzlich out there too.

Edited by Thoner7

lol...i don't understand people that knock the bills for drafting this guy in the 6th round. ya, he's not fast and ya, he's not ray lewis. it's the 6th round. if he can be a rotational ILB or a solid special teams player, i'm sold. from everything i've read on the guy, he can tackle..which is more than i can say for a lot of players currently starting on the bills D. The bills need depth at ILB.

I don't question White here, just wondering why White over Sturdivant, Jones, Homan, etc

Ummm, maybe because I'm a lifelong Bills fan too?

Sheesh, people already questioning the Bills taking me... If I miss a tackle in a scrimmage, I'll probably have to stop visiting the board because everyone will be trying to run me out of town....

See, this is all wrong with the Bills, and the Bills fans.

You don't get rid of servicable football players (who are not stars, or top tier) because you draft promising prospects.

You need both.

We do this worst in the secondary, where we can't seem to sign anyone to a second contract, but we do it to everyone.

Poz is not a bad player when he's healthy. He'll do better with a decent line in front of him. Draft potential better players, AND keep Poz.

I have the same attitude about Poz that many of you have toward Whitner. We gave up a pro bowler (Fletcher) for him and missed out on drafting another pro bowler(David Harris) for this serviceable softie.

He has too many liabilities when he is on the field. Opposing teams argue if they are going to run at him or throw his way, either way its a first down or touchdown. Poz is a bench player in my book. I would only resign him if he came at a bargain basement price.

At some point you have to start replacing serviceable players with talented ones if you want to win?

Let see what Chris White can do. Couldn't be much worse

You don't get rid of serviceable players like London Fletcher and yes, Willis McGahee.

but you do cut your losses by getting rid of your mistakes like Lil' Donte, Pos, Maybin, McCargo, etc. and move on.

+1

Edited by VADC Bills