Whitner Tweets: Thinks he's gone?

scribo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait till we have a team with real football players instead of whiny bitches that twitter every time they get their precious feelings hurt. !@#$ you Whitner, you bust.

Hahaha...perfectly stated. It's not just that he was a reach at 8th overall. He's just not a good football player. The sooner he's gone, the better.

Hahaha...perfectly stated. It's not just that he was a reach at 8th overall. He's just not a good football player. The sooner he's gone, the better.

I like that the secondary is all crying because they picked guys to play in the secondary. Apparently, Whitner and Florence feel that they are the only players the Bills would need if they are re-signed. Apparently, they are the anointed ones and all other secondary players should just be let go..

I was annoyed at his tweets til I saw the slurry of classless tweets that Bills fans sent to him throughout the draft.

Here are a few:

"Thank u donte! Now u can take a hike! Finally we got players who make plays"

"I know right, great draft...almost makes me forget you were picked 8th."

"Dude chage ur profile pic u don't play for us anymore. Byrd and wilson baby! No more all I do is talk whitner"

I mean if you don't like the guy then don't like him. There's just no reason to kick a guy when he's obviously a little upset. Yes, he made unrealistic demands and yes he acted immaturely, but why do some people have to be such classless fans.

I was annoyed at his tweets til I saw the slurry of classless tweets that Bills fans sent to him throughout the draft.

Here are a few:

"Dude chage ur profile pic u don't play for us anymore. Byrd and wilson baby! No more all I do is talk whitner"

I mean if you don't like the guy then don't like him. There's just no reason to kick a guy when he's obviously a little upset. Yes, he made unrealistic demands and yes he acted immaturely, but why do some people have to be such classless fans.

That really sucks that they would do that to him. I know he was not worthy of his pick, but he did play his heart out.

Here are a few:

There's a lot of people who do stupid things. What's amusing is that they don't realize that Donte being Donte, he thrives on the attention and if no one replied or followed him on twitter, he'd be way more upset

Here are a few:

We all reap what we sow. If he enjoys what some believe to be the benefits of twitter, then he should also learn to accept it's drawbacks. All I ever wanted from the guy was to shut up and be the best player he could be. I fail to see how the fans are being classless. He had it coming.

That really sucks that they would do that to him. I know he was not worthy of his pick, but he did play his heart out.

:oops: The classless ones are doing it again.

For all of his faults, Whitner has been a true Buffalo cheerleader and he didn't decide that he was worth the #8 pick. His talent just isn't at an Pro-Bowl level but we all know he'll be starting in September somewhere in the league so he isn't that bad either.

Our fan base just seems to want to kick someone ... I say thanks Donte for your character and if you are still a Bill this fall then I hope the new defense allows you to play to a higher level.

LMMFAO at people saying whitener isn't a good football player, just because he isn't the best SS in the NFL doesn't mean he isn't a good football player, i guarantee that donte is a top 10 SS in the league, your gonna miss him when he's gone. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

We all reap what we sow. If he enjoys what some believe to be the benefits of twitter, then he should also learn to accept it's drawbacks. All I ever wanted from the guy was to shut up and be the best player he could be. I fail to see how the fans are being classless. He had it coming.

Yet another great example. Who are you to tell him anything. What special qualities do you have that entitle you to insult someone at a low moment. Are you his teammate, or someone he will listen to? The kid represents himself poorly, that is a given. What should not naturally follow is a group of people representing US, as fans of the Bills, so poorly. The players who love being in Buffalo have all stated that they were so happy because of the fans. Would you like to take that one thing away? Make this town less desirable to play in? Show some class and ignore his childish tantrums and wish him the best when he signs with another team. That's class. Just cause someone throws mud at you doesn't mean you have to get down there with him.