Sabres Game #7 on Versus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of give-up babies. Philadelphia is so vastly superior it is crazy. Literally manhandling the baby Sabres and Ryan Miller...is he supposed to be a good goalie? Do good goalies give up fistfuls of goals every other game?

What a bunch of give-up babies. Philadelphia is so vastly superior it is crazy. Literally manhandling the baby Sabres and Ryan Miller...is he supposed to be a good goalie? Do good goalies give up fistfuls of goals every other game?

Exactly why I have been thinking he should be traded. Take your chances with a young Enroth. Miller had a good Olympics, but since has been no better than average.

If you're an elite goalie you just don't get nutmegged in game 7. The apologists will go nuts, and how I so wish it weren't the case, but he's good and not great.

Mind you, the rest of the team has played like a bunch of quitters, bleh. They just seem so content getting manhandled.

Exactly why I have been thinking he should be traded. Take your chances with a young Enroth. Miller had a good Olympics, but since has been no better than average.

Is Enroth going to play defense as well as goaltender? Because this game tonight has been the Flyers versus Ryan Miller.

Edited by Ramius

Flyers vs. Medicore Miller more like. They all choked out game 6 and quit.

I think a lot of this is on Ruff too. You can't let your team choke out game 6 like that and then no-show in game 7. Methinks Pegula won't like it much either.