At #34

Ponder, Locker, Cam Heyward, Kyle Rudolph and Andy Dalton are on the board who do u take? I would say if we get Von Miller in the 1st we should go Cam Heyward if he's there in the 2nd. Though Rudolph would be good to.

Ponder. I watched Heyward here in Columbus and was not impressed.

Ponder, Locker, Cam Heyward, Kyle Rudolph and Andy Dalton are on the board who do u take? I would say if we get Von Miller in the 1st we should go Cam Heyward if he's there in the 2nd. Though Rudolph would be good to.

In this scenario I would go Ponder. I think the FO would also heavily consider Locker and maybe Heyward as well, but I think Ponder is the better pick.

From what I have read and seen online it sounds like there is a good chance that Locker, Heyward and Rudolph will already be off the board. I'd love to get Rudolph but would not be too upset if we looked to a ILB or DE to help solidify our Run D.

I would first say i would want to know all who is left , but since your narrowing it to just these guys i would take Dalton i believe although i really don't think him or Locker will be there in the 2nd rd & you know they'll be other good defensive guys still on the board .

I personally would go with the likes of a Martez Wilson or Bowers , Fairley type to fill the gap of getting rid of Stroud & adding another pass rushing threat , but that's just me :w00t:

Derrick Sherrod. This team needs a good off. tackle so badly. I would be ok with Martez Wilson too if Sherrod is gone.

The kid from Notre Dame is intriguing but tight end here is a luxury pick.

Drafting a tight end here fill one of many holes. It's not like we had a great offense that year. If they're sold on Rudolph, an have questions about the others, draft him

#34 depends on #3

If the Bills take Newton or Gabbert at #3, I take Rudolph.

If the Bills take a non-QB at #3, I take Dalton

Which says alot about Dalton because he's a Ginger

And Ginger's creep me out :ph34r:

Ginger Dalton? Maybe he knows Harry Potter.

I'd take Rudolph. Don't care what color his nose is - even if it's brown.

On our simulation right now the 9 value picks are (in order of value on our Big Board):

--Mason Foster ILB

--Christian Ponder QB

--Stephen Paea DT43

--Brooks Reed OLB34

--Aaron Williams CB

--Christian Ballard DE34

--Jason Pinkston OG

--Colin Kaepernick QB

--Kyle Rudolph TE

Regardless of who you picked at #3, take Mason Foster ILB (Martez went to GB at #32).

The only other choice in my mind is Ponder-Kaepernick depending on which one the Bills rank higher (Ponder I'm guessing)

If the Bills go defense at #3 and want a QB at #34 the Patriots* phone will be ringing off the hook for the #33 pick. If Buddy is correct and there is a run on QBs in the first round there may be a very short supply of 2nd round value QB's available and everyone will be trying to jump our pick.

This scenario scares me for 2 reasons; first it means Pats* get great value for this pick and second if I am thinking this so are the Bills so they either jump back into round one which is costly or they grab a QB at #3 and I am not sure either QB is worth #3.

If we take a QB in round 1 my list would be:

Mason Foster

Brooks Reed

Kyle Rudolph

Cam Hayward

Derrick Sherrod

Say we go Miller or Dareus or any other position other than QB in the first I'd keep my list the same except I'd put Colin Kaepernicks name at the top of it.