R.Rich's mock draft round 2 BILLS on the clock

Ramius

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills select at #34 overall?

• QB Christian Ponder
    • QB Ryan Mallet
    • WR Torrey Smith
    • TE Kyle Rudolph
    • OT Ben Ijalana
    • OT Marcus Cannon
    • OG Danny Watkins
    • OG/OC Rodney Hudson
    • DE Cameron Heyward
    • DE Jabaal Sheard
    • DT Phil Taylor
    • DT Stephen Paea
    • DT Marvin Austin
    • OLB Justin Houston
    • OLB Brooks Reed
    • ILB Martez Wilson
    • CB Davon House

Rich's mock draft is plugging along nicely. The Bills are on the clock for their round 2 pick at #34, so go ahead and vote for your selection. Most votes gets selected. If someone isn't on the list, use the thread to vote for them. This thread and voting will remain open until monday morning, April 18th.

Here's a link to the players already selected:

Round 1: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/128890-2011-mock-draft-round-1/

Round 2: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/128892-2011-mock-draft-round-2/

In Round 1 at #3 overall, Buffalo selected DL Marcel Dareus, Alabama.

Edited by Ramius

there is no way Cameron Heyward is there in the second round

Yeah there is and saying "there is now way" a guy who is projected to go late 1st happens to be there with the 2nd pick in the 2nd round is just dumb.

We got our scheme versatile, run plugger in Dareus. No point in even looking at Cam Heyward now.

Now we need to finish the defensive shopping list and get our pass rusher.

We're very fortunate that their are three very good pass rushers still available…Brooks Reed, Justin Houston, and Jabaal Sheard.

I'd be happy with any of the three.

Sheard is my pick. Not as heralded as the other two but a very gifted, talented player with no downside and a very high upside.

http://draftbreakdow...t-jabaal-sheard

He is one of this drafts under the radar prospects and has superstar potential.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Rich's mock draft is plugging along nicely. The Bills are on the clock for their round 2 pick at #34, so go ahead and vote for your selection. Most votes gets selected. If someone isn't on the list, use the thread to vote for them. This thread and voting will remain open until monday morning, April 18th.

Here's a link to the players already selected:

Round 1: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/128890-2011-mock-draft-round-1/

Round 2: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/128892-2011-mock-draft-round-2/

In Round 1 at #3 overall, Buffalo selected DL Marcel Dareus, Alabama.

So we get Dareus in round 1 who is the best DL player, Wilson in round two who is the best ILB in the draft and our defense looks like this.

DL - Kyle Williams

NT - Troup

DL - Dareus

OLB- Moats

OLB - Lights out

ILB - Poz

ILB - Wilson

CB-Mckelvin

CB- McGee

SS - Whitner

FS-Byrd

Not bad at all..!

We got our scheme versatile, run plugger in Dareus. No point in even looking at Cam Heyward now.

Now we need to finish the defensive shopping list and get our pass rusher.

We're very fortunate that their are three very good pass rushers still available…Brooks Reed, Justin Houston, and Jabaal Sheard.

I'd be happy with any of the three.

Sheard is my pick. Not as heralded as the other two but a very gifted, talented player with no downside and a very high upside.

http://draftbreakdow...t-jabaal-sheard

He is one of this drafts under the radar prospects and has superstar potential.

+1 except I went with Houston.

Martinez theILB makes sense also, as would the TE or OT...Still so many damn needs!

I voted Houston, although I'd be happy with Wilson or Brooks Reed. If we go DL Rd 1, I think LB is the choice.

+1

You saved me some typing :thumbsup:

Edit: nevermind, I revoted for Wilson. Id rather have a LB than a QB at this pick.

Edited by DrDankenstein

I voted Houston, although I'd be happy with Wilson or Brooks Reed. If we go DL Rd 1, I think LB is the choice.

Same here. It looks like the LBs might all cancel each other out here.

Gotta say there are several players on that list that I would be very happy with.

I may get crucified for this, but the QB who really intrigues me in the second is Kaepernick. The more I see the more I like.

Same here. It looks like the LBs might all cancel each other out here.

Gotta say there are several players on that list that I would be very happy with.

I may get crucified for this, but the QB who really intrigues me in the second is Kaepernick. The more I see the more I like.

Same here too. If we went qb in Rd 2, which I hope we don't....I'd take kaepernick too. I like mallet, but not for the bills. No cement footed wiggers in B-lo plz

I hope I didn't offend anyone with the comment, but that's what I see.

-edit- I tried to change my vote from Houston to Wilson. But it said I dont have permission to vote, so -1 for Houston, +1 Wilson. Id much rather have him than Mallet.

Edited by NewEra

I picked Mallett based upon the list offered and the assumption that Carolina takes Cam and we get Dareus in the first rd. If we pick a QB first rd, then I'd pick Phil Taylor or Martez Wilson, depending on who's there at #34.

I picked Mallett based upon the list offered and the assumption that Carolina takes Cam and we get Dareus in the first rd. If we pick a QB first rd, then I'd pick Phil Taylor or Martez Wilson, depending on who's there at #34.

Eh. If we plan on taking Mallet in Rd 2, we should draft OL with our 1st and 3rd round picks.