round two rb?

was checking out various mock drafts and many have no rb being drafted in first round. if ingram or leshoure are availble do we give it serious thought of taking one? ingram and spiller would be nice even if it meant cutting or trading jackson.

be nice.

IF and that's a big IF, Ingram is there in the 2nd round and we don't take him I'll be extremely pissed. Worst case scenario, Ingram will most likely he a very good player. Comparisons to Emmitt Smith all over the place. As much as I LOVE Jackson and as much as I think CJ can and will be a good back in this league. The facts are this... Jackson is getting old (regardless of miles on the engine), you need 2 good backs on any team, and Ingram would be a huge impact player from the start.

was checking out various mock drafts and many have no rb being drafted in first round. if ingram or leshoure are availble do we give it serious thought of taking one? ingram and spiller would be nice even if it meant cutting or trading jackson.

be nice.

We have much more important things to think about than a RB Defense is priority #1 as the old saying goes D wins championships .

Just look at last year , if our D would have been a bit more stout we could have added at least 4 or 5 more games to our over all total of wins which would have put us at 500 for the year .

Offense isn't the problem in Buffalo or i should say isn't as big of a problem , Gailey will continue to tweak some stuff like the running game but D is this years priority !!!

We have much more important things to think about than a RB Defense is priority #1 as the old saying goes D wins championships .

Just look at last year , if our D would have been a bit more stout we could have added at least 4 or 5 more games to our over all total of wins which would have put us at 500 for the year .

Offense isn't the problem in Buffalo or i should say isn't as big of a problem , Gailey will continue to tweak some stuff like the running game but D is this years priority !!!

Sure--19 ppg is good for 4-5 wins a season. Couple of tweaks, a little of that famous CJ electricity and we push it over 20. Offense is fine.

Anyway, I see CB in 1st and RB in 2nd. Why not, right?

(Shh--I'm laying down a "smokescreen" that will influence the two teams picking ahead of us in the draft to do something that is advantageous for us!)......

be nice.

No, :doh: we need to quit screwing around and fix our weaknesses not our strengths.

I suspect that we won't take a RB in the draft. However, if we do, Syracuse RB Delone Carter will likely be there in the 5th or 6th round. He's a short, stout, powerful back. Might be a good compliment to "scat-back" CJ Spiller for the future.

would make spiller good trade bait, spiller for Tebow sounds good to me.

be nice.

It is a possibility with all the defensive talent going in the first round that someone will be left at that spot who is a quality first round talent. I am assuming that this will be our most likely position for a trade down, and I hope we can get good value from another team for the pick.

ARE YOU NUTS???? A draft this heavy with defensive linemen and linebackers and we consider taking yet ANOTHER running back...I guess this is proof positive that some consider Spiller a major bust. I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

We may have one of the two best offensive tackles make it to our second round pick and almost certainly will have one of the two best tight ends. I can't believe there won't be an outstanding linebacker available.

Running Back???? RUNNING BACK???? Why don't we draft a punter to back up Moorman!!!

ARE YOU NUTS???? A draft this heavy with defensive linemen and linebackers and we consider taking yet ANOTHER running back...I guess this is proof positive that some consider Spiller a major bust. I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

We may have one of the two best offensive tackles make it to our second round pick and almost certainly will have one of the two best tight ends. I can't believe there won't be an outstanding linebacker available.

Running Back???? RUNNING BACK???? Why don't we draft a punter to back up Moorman!!!

We took McGahee when we had Henry. We took Lynch when we had McGahee. And we took Spiller when we had Lynch AND Jackson. Soooo. Would it REALLY surprise you if we took another?

So take a chill pill