Anyone Know When The Uniform Anouncement

When do you think they will anounce the new uniforms. They probably will do it before the draft. It's hard to believe that they would hand out a dated uniform and hat to the teams first round pick. The Bills are sort of in a tough place with the lockout, whos going to model them? I would. LOL

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do you think they will anounce the new uniforms. They probably will do it before the draft. It's hard to believe that they would hand out a dated uniform and hat to the teams first round pick. The Bills are sort of in a tough place with the lockout, whos going to model them? I would. LOL

I would have thought that you were making an announcement about the uniforms by your subject line. In the future, please be careful not to waste our time.

I'm just glad I didn't click on it and see Peter Pan.

Not that there's anything wrong with a man with makeup and a tomboy haircut dressed in a pixie outfit.

Unless the man is in that War Room 27 days from now.

I'm just glad I didn't click on it and see Peter Pan.

Not that there's anything wrong with a man with makeup and a tomboy haircut dressed in a pixie outfit.

Unless the man is in that War Room 27 days from now.

I was just curious what time people thought they would release them. Sorry about that.

I would have thought that you were making an announcement about the uniforms by your subject line. In the future, please be careful not to waste our time.

Obviously if you have enough time to respond, wasting time isn't an issue for you. Jeez

I'll give a real answer....

I don't think they will officially unveal them until after the lockout. Like last time, I think they want to do a whole event to capitalize on new sales.

If they just unveil it at the draft, they will likely not see the same sales pop.

Edited by Tim Anderson's Lunch Pail

*I won't be the one to attack!!!

To answer your question, I'm under the impression they will be unveiling them on "Fan Appreciation Day." So my question is, when is that day??? I'm to tired to look it up, but I think I read that on BB.com.... Chris Brown's box...

I said box!!! :nana:

Edited by Little Buffalo

The new uniforms will probably debut when we pick our 1st player at the draft.

I think it's sitting to be determined right now. If the CBA is doing ok progress I see the draft area on the calendar. If things are going to be on the shelf longterm, they may wait.

The draft would be great but without players in them for months it would lose some of it's juice. I think if you expect some camps in may/June, free agency starting soon then it happens around the draft.

Also-Have to remember it's the helmet, and pants too though so it'd have to be a seperate event for the whole shebang.

Bilhttp://www.buffalobills.com/about-us/rss.htmlls announce uniform change for 2011

By Buffalo Bills

Posted Feb 9, 2011

aaOrchard Park, NY – The Buffalo Bills announced today that they will introduce new uniforms for the 2011 National Football League season. The new uniforms will be officially unveiled at a fan appreciation event later this year.

The new uniforms will incorporate the team’s storied history while keeping the team’s signature charging buffalo logo. The Bills last made a change to their primary uniform prior to the 2002 season.

The Bills will announce specific details regarding the new uniforms and the fan appreciation event later this year, and will defer further comment until that time. Fans can visit buffalobills.com and register to be on a special priority list to be notified about uniform unveiling event information and updates.

That's what I was to tired to find last night...

:ph34r:

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-announce-uniform-change-for-2011/cdcc761a-a867-4ae9-a12e-3ac24fe9fbe0#content-tools-link

Doesn't really say when it's going to be... I can't wait to see them though.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Little Buffalo

If they were meant to be debuted at the NFL Draft, it would have said the NFL Draft. As I wrote in the original thread, they will doubtless be revealed at a seat-purchasing event when the weather gets nicer --- and I'm not putting a moral judgment on this, just stating it as a fact of business.

IIRC, the current monstrosities saw the turf in mid-May back in 2002. I don't know how the labor situation will affect it, tho. Without players to walk around in them until a new CBA is reached, it's questionable whether the team would postpone or just go ahead and debut them in a showcase display.

A little edgy are we? Perhaps you should switch over to decaf. And let's be realistic here...anytime anyone of us visits this board, we're just wasting time. I mean c'mon...our team is the Buffalo Bills. If we had something important to do, we would be doing it.