Anyone Know When The Uniform Anouncement

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nowherein this post have i seen the original post...he posted this well after the post was "treated"..my righteous indignationis correct...as i perceived him calling people jackass's that is the mistreatment that you are posting about...so yes i do have some righteous indigination that i am flowing out of me....and get off my soap box...lol hahah good one im on a pedestal making a speech on his irrational comments for a post on uniform unveiling....and im going to learn something....dude your way overboard on this...and you anaolgies are really overblown man...think before you post bro....and pay attention to your words you use it needs to coorelate...im not getting into a bantar match with you...im obviously way to accute for your liking....

hahha lol...this is actually getting entertaining....i with you web....

Hahaha. I love your post because while you talk about how great you are you misspell half the words and it ends up making no sense at all. I guess you're just too "accute" for me!

Edited by Pondslider

I make a motion that this thread be closed.

There's nothing in it that was not covered in the original uniform thread, which is where this probably should have been merged at the start. And now it has hopelessly devolved to posters kvetching about what the title is currently versus what the original thread title was.

I make a motion that this thread be closed.

There's nothing in it that was not covered in the original uniform thread, which is where this probably should have been merged at the start. And now it has hopelessly devolved to posters kvetching about what the title is currently versus what the original thread title was.

Motion seconded and passed.