Anyone Know When The Uniform Anouncement

A little edgy are we? Perhaps you should switch over to decaf. And let's be realistic here...anytime anyone of us visits this board, we're just wasting time. I mean c'mon...our team is the Buffalo Bills. If we had something important to do, we would be doing it.

i agree, we come on here for the expressed purpose to find out stuff like uniforms changes, etc.. rumours, anything bills related,,. i do not fault the original poster for being curious, people should learn to lighten up.

Edited by dwight in philly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, we come on here for the expressed purpose to find out stuff like uniforms changes, etc.. rumours, anything bills related,,. i do not fault the original poster for being curious, people should learn to lighten up.

If we all treated each other in this forum as if we were all together in a big room, using our real names, & talking face to face, this would be a much more enjoyable place. The anonymity of this board, combined with lack of any sort of behavioral consequences, brings out the real jerk in some. As Rodney King would say, "Can't we all just get along?"

Why would anyone think "Anyone Know When The Uniform Announcement"

meant the guy was about to tell us when the unveil was going to be?

ummm thank you bro....why is everyone bashing this dude for asking a question...some people just wanna complain no matter how dumb it makes them look or sound....original poster.... great post and you can sign up or could of(maybe still can) signed up at bb.com..to get e mail with new jersey announcement....great post bro and dont listen to these people on here....

Because that wasn't the original subject line jackass.

the original subject line states....ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE UNIFORM ANNOUNCEMENT.......zulu where in there do you feel like the post is going to give you information....starting a statement out with anyone know...is probably not going to say..anyone know when the uniform announcement is......well i do... it will take place on such and such....youve had a bad day with your bad wife and your bad kids and your bad job...dont take it out on a sensible post like this....good post good question....it really makes you look dumb as hell...then call people jackass's cause you dont have the mental capabilities to comprehend a question not a statement in a post.....lighten the freak up....

Edited by benbillsfan

the original subject line states....ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE UNIFORM ANNOUNCEMENT.......zulu where in there do you feel like the post is going to give you information....starting a statement out with anyone know...is probably not going to say..anyone know when the uniform announcement is......well i do... it will take place on such and such....youve had a bad day with your bad wife and your bad kids and your bad job...dont take it out on a sensible post like this....good post good question....it really makes you look dumb as hell...then call people jackass's cause you dont have the mental capabilities to comprehend a question not a statement in a post.....lighten the freak up....

No. You are wrong. The original subject line was just "Uniform Announcement." It was changed to the current one after people started complaining. I really don't care much at all about this entire thing but your righteous indignation about something you're absolutely wrong about is obnoxious. Get off your soap box. Pay attention to what other people have to say. You might learn something.

Edited by Pondslider

If they were meant to be debuted at the NFL Draft, it would have said the NFL Draft. As I wrote in the original thread, they will doubtless be revealed at a seat-purchasing event when the weather gets nicer --- and I'm not putting a moral judgment on this, just stating it as a fact of business.

IIRC, the current monstrosities saw the turf in mid-May back in 2002. I don't know how the labor situation will affect it, tho. Without players to walk around in them until a new CBA is reached, it's questionable whether the team would postpone or just go ahead and debut them in a showcase display.

When the weather get's nice?? What? That 2 week window in early August??

"..when the weather get's nice..' That's a good one!:devil: Now I'm scared they'll never change their uniforms.

When the weather get's nice?? What? That 2 week window in early August??

"..when the weather get's nice..' That's a good one!:devil: Now I'm scared they'll never change their uniforms.

I wrote when the weather gets nicer --- with a R --- for good reason! ;)

No. You are wrong. The original subject line was just "Uniform Announcement." It was changed to the current one after people started complaining. I really don't care much at all about this entire thing but your righteous indignation about something you're absolutely wrong about is obnoxious. Get off your soap box. Pay attention to what other people have to say. You might learn something.

I like your avatar.

So what you're looking for is, when is the Fan Appreciation Day?

Has it fallen in any certain time in years past? Before or after the Draft.

Anyway, they're not getting any of my money until I see the new ones,

they've got a lot of old to try to sell first, I'm not interested.

I'll always buy the standing Buffalo throwback stuff, but the darker color

stuff is history! Bring on that Appreciation Day!

How is it anyone here took that subject line to be misleading, he asked if anyone knows, it didn't say uniform anouncement. Brilliant

All of the posts deriding the original subject line for being misleading were made before it was edited to a more appropriate wording.

Originally... and for a few hours... the subject line said "Uniform Announcement". Which reads as though the post contained information about when an announcement would be made, not a question. That's all.

I would have thought that you were making an announcement about the uniforms by your subject line. In the future, please be careful not to waste our time.

Announcement? Sure looked like a question to me....:thumbdown:

nowherein this post have i seen the original post...he posted this well after the post was "treated"..my righteous indignationis correct...as i perceived him calling people jackass's that is the mistreatment that you are posting about...so yes i do have some righteous indigination that i am flowing out of me....and get off my soap box...lol hahah good one im on a pedestal making a speech on his irrational comments for a post on uniform unveiling....and im going to learn something....dude your way overboard on this...and you anaolgies are really overblown man...think before you post bro....and pay attention to your words you use it needs to coorelate...im not getting into a bantar match with you...im obviously way to accute for your liking....

Announcement? Sure looked like a question to me....:thumbdown:

hahha lol...this is actually getting entertaining....i with you web....