Very Cool Donte Whitner Bills tat.....

what an idiot either way, if its a memento than get it after your career is over. not that i give a :censored: about donte. it just makes him look really stupid if he goes to another team. he'd have to get that team's tattoo (and with how bad he sucks he's gunna end up looking like one of those coats with everyteam on it :doh:)

Edited by AReed Deep For 7

what an idiot either way, if its a memento than get it after your career is over. not that i give a :censored: about donte. it just makes him look really stupid if he goes to another team. he'd have to get that team's tattoo (and with how bad he sucks he's gunna end up looking like one of those coats with everyteam on it :doh:)

Clearly since you didn't just didn't take the time to comment about him on an internet board. :thumbsup:

Thats awesome. Ive been wanting to get the standing red buffalo on the inside of my bicep for a while. Just need to go do it...

Good for Donte. The Bills will always have a special place in his heart. Regardless of the "fans".

That's the real shame of this all. He embraced the Bills like few players has yet people will always hate him because of where he was drafted. Like it was his fault.

And if he does leave, the play symbolic of his career here is him picking of Brady in his first game for a td, only to have a penalty wipe it out.

That's the real shame of this all. He embraced the Bills like few players has yet people will always hate him because of where he was drafted. Like it was his fault.

And if he does leave, the play symbolic of his career here is him picking of Brady in his first game for a td, only to have a penalty wipe it out.

bogus one too

I dont care what he does, as long as its leave buffalo. how can you try to act like a team leader, and than throw a hissy fit by coming to grab all your S*#@! out of your locker and your name tag (look at me! look at me!)without catching the season ending meeting or even seeing any of the other players. See ya, dont let the door hit ya on the way out :thumbdown:

Thats awesome. Ive been wanting to get the standing red buffalo on the inside of my bicep for a while. Just need to go do it...

Good for Donte. The Bills will always have a special place in his heart. Regardless of the "fans".

Yup, good point. Inner-bicep tattoos hurt like hell I'm told though, so good luck.

I actually commented on his other tattoo he got on the other bicep of the Buckeye and #20. He replied back and was real cool about. Amazing how he reacts to fans who don't go on Twitter with the sole intention of ragging on him 24/7.

People can complain all they want, but the Bill's are a better team w/ him than w/o him.

That tells me he's re-signing. Too much hassle to get that taken off.

PTR

Did it say when he got the tattoo? If not, he might have gotten it shortly after he signed his rookie contract.

Anyways, IMO, there's no question that Whitner approached his time in Buffalo with the utmost commitment. If he failed, it wasn't due to lack of effort and attitude.

Anyways, IMO, there's no question that Whitner approached his time in Buffalo with the utmost commitment. If he failed, it wasn't due to lack of effort and attitude.

I am glad someone else sees the trust, at least in my opinion.

He is a very hard worker, a team leader, and a a great character.

If he only played as good as that Tat looks... B-)

Really? I think he plays at least that good...TURRIBLE...that is a TURRIBLE looking charging Buffalo. My five year old draws the logo better than that!! :thumbsup: