IF Panthers take Newton...what do the Bills do?

TH3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a joke? Cam is about 12th on my "big board". Considering we have the #3 pick, he's never been a real option in the first place. Don't be fooled by the smokescreen...

Yeah because every NFL team just goes right down the FighClub's big board. You probably already know the draft order. :nana:

Edited by Why So Serious?

Yeah because every NFL team just goes right down the FighClub's big board. You probably already know the draft order. :nana:

Ha, would be easier on you later if you just go ahead and type "I've been fooled by the smokescreen" and be done with it

It would certainly put an end to all of the CAMpaigning...

Picture this there are 3 other CAM's

CAMeron Jordan

CAMeron Heyward

and

Jordan CAMeron.

I got money that Nix takes a Pic with one of those Cams on one of the draft days.

:nana:

Don't be too freaked out if the Bills take someone like Peterson at 3, but then get a good 5 technique player like Hayward from Ohio State in the 2nd.

Yup. That's why I wouldn't be that pissed off if they decide to pick something other than DL w/ their 1st pick considering the depth of the position. I could live w/ Peterson knowing that there will be a 1st rd talent that slips to us.

throw a party and dance to the music. then stroll up to the podium and take marcel dareus or fairley. would be fine with bowers or miller too.

I'd jump for joy also... I'd be fine with Peterson too.

Right now this team needs players with grit and determination, and not some self proclaimed icon -entertainer. who really knows what this kid is going to be like once he gets paid...

I'm hoping for defense with that first pick, and O line or Ponder-Locker with that second pick as the Bills need a developmental QB who can learn while the O line gets rebuilt.