3 Mocks

Astrobot

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mock Do You Like Most?

• Draft A
    • Draft B
    • Draft C

I used the DraftTek Simulator to make up 3 drafts for your consideration. They will help me tweak next week's positional needs (For example, in the mock draft coming out tomorrow, we reduced our need at safety due to the recent signings, raised our need at QB, and raised our need at OLB despite what Nix has been saying).

We're giving you a say. Let your voice be heard! And please comment!

Astro

DRAFT A

3 Nick Fairley DE34 Auburn

34 Gabe Carimi ROT Wisconsin

68 Mason Foster ILB Washington

99 Kenrick Ellis DT34 Hampton

121 Pernell McPhee DE34 Mississippi State

130 Julius Thomas TE Portland St

164 Joseph Barksdale OT LSU

195 Ryan Winterswyk OLB34 Boise State

DRAFT B

3 Von Miller OLB Texas A&M

34 Akeem Ayers SILB UCLA

68 Jerrell Powe DT34 Mississippi

99 Christian Ponder QB Florida State

121 Marcus Gilchrist CB Clemson

195 Ryan Winterswyk OLB Boise State

DRAFT C

3 Cameron Newton QB Auburn

34 Mark Ingram RBF Alabama

68 Dontay Moch OLB43 Nevada

99 Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

130 Joseph Barksdale OT LSU

164 Charlie Gantt TE Michigan State

195 D. Johnson-Koulianos WRF Iowa

Edited by Astrobot

I'm not too sure if I like any of the early picks in all 3 scenarios but I do like the Mark Ingram pick in the 2nd rd. I really feel that a RB is something of a need for this team's future success. I know that it's not a popular choice at this time but Spiller is only a Reggie Bush type player, not a 3 down back and Fred is getting up there in age. The Bills do need a replacement for Lynch, hopefully that will come in this year's draft or free agency.

I used the DraftTek Simulator to make up 3 drafts for your consideration. They will help me tweak next week's positional needs (For example, in the mock draft coming out tomorrow, we reduced our need at safety due to the recent signings, raised our need at QB, and raised our need at OLB despite what Nix has been saying).

We're giving you a say. Let your voice be heard! And please comment!

Astro

DRAFT A

3 Nick Fairley DE34 Auburn

34 Gabe Carimi ROT Wisconsin

68 Mason Foster ILB Washington

99 Kenrick Ellis DT34 Hampton

195 Ryan Winterswyk OLB34 Boise State

DRAFT B

3 Von Miller OLB Texas A&M

34 Akeem Ayers SILB UCLA

68 Jerrell Powe DT34 Mississippi

99 Christian Ponder QB Florida State

121 Marcus Gilchrist CB Clemson

195 Ryan Winterswyk OLB Boise State

DRAFT C

3 Cameron Newton QB Auburn

34 Mark Ingram RBF Alabama

68 Dontay Moch OLB43 Nevada

99 Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

130 Joseph Barksdale OT LSU

164 Charlie Gantt TE Michigan State

195 D. Johnson-Koulianos WRF Iowa

1. I'll take Nick Fairley from draft A

2. Mark Ingram on BPA but I don't see him dropping to the second so Akeem Ayers

3. Dontay Moch

4a Kenrick Ellis

4b Pernell McPhee

5 Joseph Barksdale

I absolutely love the 1st 4 players in C. Even if Newton is a question mark he is the biggest upside for our need in this draft. I think Ingram will be good to great in his career. I think Spiller could turn out to be a really good player but Ingram could be an every down back and Spiller could be the home run theater for the next 5-8 years. I have stated multiple times in multiple threads how much I LOVE Moch. I think if he goes in the 3rd round he could be one of the biggest steals of the draft. And Mathews blood line alone makes me want him. Not to mention that he fills another need. All in all I think they are a group of 4 starters within 2-3 years that COULD all play at pro bowl levels.

The only thing I would add is a CB with our 2nd 4th rounder. Not sure where Curtis Brown from Texas is slotted but if he fell that far I'd love it.

Edited by mrags

I think there are probably 40 different players that people on these boards make that comment about.

+1

I think there are too many here that think there is no way some guys fall to the 2nd. The truth is, there are so many good quality players that will fall due to the fact that there are only 32 picks in each round. Some really good players will fall to us in the 2nd. If it's Carimi or Ingram or anyone else I wouldn't be suprised. We just have to hope our FO sees this and drafts one of those BPAs instead of reaching for need IMO.

+1

I think there are too many here that think there is no way some guys fall to the 2nd. The truth is, there are so many good quality players that will fall due to the fact that there are only 32 picks in each round. Some really good players will fall to us in the 2nd. If it's Carimi or Ingram or anyone else I wouldn't be suprised. We just have to hope our FO sees this and drafts one of those BPAs instead of reaching for need IMO.

+2

There are going to be a lot of really good players available when we pick at #34. Chances are, we will have our choice of a starting caliber player at any number of positions of need. Also, Buddy & Co. will likely be answering a ton of phone calls from other teams who might covet a player at #34. Possibly pick up another 3rd rounder just for moving back a couple slots. I think I'm more excited to see what happens on day 2 than I am about our pick at #3.

BTW...I voted for draft A.

I saw Fairley then Carimi then instantly voted A. I didnt even have to look at the others because it could not get better than that.

Then when I looked again we get Mason Foster and that 6'5'' 350# NG guy - sweet.

Definitely like the first but am not a Fairley fan Blaine Gabbert should have been the choice there. Looks like Barksdale lucked out and makes to the Bills no matter what :D . Ingram would be a huge upgrade over our backfield, maybe we can trade Spiller to whoever takes him and convince them that Spiller's homerun speed is what they need not some slow bruiser like Ingram. Also like Pernell Mcphee guy has got some nasty in him and brings it every play.

Option A. I want nothing to do with Option C or any other that includes Cam Newton. I'd take Gabbert over him in a heartbeat. That said, I don't want a QB at 3 at all. I'd prefer to see if Locker or Mallett slide to Round 2 or even Ponder beyond that, if they really want a QB. I don't see how Ingram makes it past Miami or NE* in the first (or at NE's* pick in the 2nd ahead of ours). I'm a diehard Alabama fan and as much as I like Ingram, I don't want him. We have way higher priorities, foremost LB. I'd even take a QB before him. I want Dareus at three but that is looking less and less likely now. It's amazing how much some of you have soured on Fairley. Dareus shoots up the boards and all of a sudden Fairley is no good?? I'd do a cartwheel if the Bills have a shot at him and pull the trigger.

I like draft A position-wise, but voted C because I think we get better talent in our first 4 picks, and I think Barksdale could have potential. Draft C gives us at least 4 starters, potentially 5.

Draft B is just a straight tragedy. :sick:

Edited by DrDankenstein