Inside Edition exposes psychics

Albany,n.y.

I was watching & couldn't find any links with today's show's material.

The show Inside Edition sets up "psychics" who claim they can find missing children. They send a guy with a picture of a young girl. He claims it's a picture of his sister who went missing 30 years ago. They then sent the reporter in the next day saying they were doing a segment on psychics. They aired a tape of the worst one, who was charging $400. She looks at the picture, tells the guy she believes the girl is dead and that she met a violent end. But, she thinks the family can recover the remains and pulls out a map of where she thinks the body might be in close proximity. The next day the female reporter comes in. The psychic starts talking about finding missing kids & then refers to the guy who came in the day before looking for his missing sister. The reporter pulls out a picture of the "missing" girl, asking if the photo looks familiar. The psychic says yes, then the reporter says: This picture is of ME when I was a child. The psychic, stunned at being exposed says something like: You didn't go missing? It was priceless! They said that they went to 10 "psychics" who claimed they could see the girl was dead.

Edited by Albany,n.y.

The show Inside Edition sets up "psychics" who claim they can find missing children. They send a guy with a picture of a young girl. He claims it's a picture of his sister who went missing 30 years ago. They then sent the reporter in the next day saying they were doing a segment on psychics. They aired a tape of the worst one, who was charging $400. She looks at the picture, tells the guy she believes the girl is dead and that she met a violent end. But, she thinks the family can recover the remains and pulls out a map of where she thinks the body might be in close proximity. The next day the female reporter comes in. The psychic starts talking about finding missing kids & then refers to the guy who came in the day before looking for his missing sister. The reporter pulls out a picture of the "missing" girl, asking if the photo looks familiar. The psychic says yes, then the reporter says: This picture is of ME when I was a child. The psychic, stunned at being exposed says something like: You didn't go missing? It was priceless! They said that they went to 10 "psychics" who claimed they could see the girl was dead.

Now who could have seen that coming?

(Answer: everyone BUT psychics. :w00t:)

As in any profession there are certainly frauds. Think of dentists that abuse their unconscious patients, priests, dirty cops, union bosses, politicians and Aaron Maybin.

While there are a high percentage of psychics that are frauds, and I can usually tell just by looking at one whether they are legit; the legit ones can really pay off. I don't want to get into how much money I have made, but let's just say if I had $100k for every lentil Sage has or will ingest this year, I would have suffered some major losses to get there.

please tell me you didn't need Inside Edition to get confirmation of that???? :nana::devil:

Did you yell at the TV?

I've been interested in psychics and mediums for as long as I can remember. Of all the ones I've come across, there is only one that I believe is 100% legit.

www.georgeanderson.com

They have researched and tested this guy over and over, and he's passed every time. I've also had a couple of (brief) conversations with him via email. If there is any such thing as a medium, then this is it.

I've been interested in psychics and mediums for as long as I can remember. Of all the ones I've come across, there is only one that I believe is 100% legit.

www.georgeanderson.com

They have researched and tested this guy over and over, and he's passed every time.

I've also had a couple of (brief) conversations with him via email. If there is any such thing as a medium, then this is it.

And the answer was? :D