Inside Edition exposes psychics

Albany,n.y.

Guess what I'm thinking.

Alright if you say so but I must warn you once I've been with your wife she may never go back to you.

I've been interested in psychics and mediums for as long as I can remember. Of all the ones I've come across, there is only one that I believe is 100% legit.

www.georgeanderson.com

They have researched and tested this guy over and over, and he's passed every time. I've also had a couple of (brief) conversations with him via email. If there is any such thing as a medium, then this is it.

If he was any good he wouldn't need email now would he.

The worst person to claim to have psychic powers is Sylvia Browne. One time a skeptic came on the Larry King show with her & she told him to see a doctor because she saw him having a physical illness. It's one thing to be a fraud, another to be b***h. What is truly amazing is that Larry King & Montel Williams continued to give her air time. Here's her rap sheet via Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Browne

The worst person to claim to have psychic powers is Sylvia Browne. One time a skeptic came on the Larry King show with her & she told him to see a doctor because she saw him having a physical illness. It's one thing to be a fraud, another to be b***h. What is truly amazing is that Larry King & Montel Williams continued to give her air time. Here's her rap sheet via Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Browne

OMG, she is a farkin joke. Back when Montel was on the air, she would be on his show from time to time talking about helping the police and doing psychic readings and crap. Then when you had guys like James van Praagh and John Edwards (mediums) becoming popular, ALL OF A SUDDEN Sylvia Brown could talk to the dead, too...she's a total fraud and Montel was a major asshead for trying to put her over with the audience.