Kelly gives his early perspective on the draft

Beerball

Really?

Hmmm, do you think he can match wits with someone like say.... Bill Polian?

I don't.

Honestly he's not even that good at pr.

Riling up his fan base isn't that remarkable a skill. Especially with how long we've been without replacement.

"Somebody that's going to come in and help right away. Not somebody that's going to help three, four years down the road. The Buffalo Bills do not need that. The Buffalo Bills need somebody now," said Kelly. "You go and get the guy that you feel is best going to help your team not tomorrow, not the day after. You want him to help us right now, so you want to know the inns and outs of that individual.

"My priority right now as I sit here today and look is probably -- is there a dominant pass rusher out there, a dominant defensive end that can come in and start for the Buffalo Bills and be an impact player right now."

A-Freakin'-Men

Really?

Hmmm, do you think he can match wits with someone like say.... Bill Polian?

I don't.

Hmmm, do you think you can match wits with someone like say... Bill Polian?

I don't.

You may be able to match wits with someone like Bill Polian, but we will never know.

We do know that Jim Kelly is a smart football guy. Ex-player that has played in some pretty big games in his career, a hall of famer that knows what it takes to succeed in the NFL. So, why wouldn't he be a good assistant GM under Nix?

"Somebody that's going to come in and help right away. Not somebody that's going to help three, four years down the road. The Buffalo Bills do not need that. The Buffalo Bills need somebody now," said Kelly. "You go and get the guy that you feel is best going to help your team not tomorrow, not the day after. You want him to help us right now, so you want to know the inns and outs of that individual.

"My priority right now as I sit here today and look is probably -- is there a dominant pass rusher out there, a dominant defensive end that can come in and start for the Buffalo Bills and be an impact player right now."

A-Freakin'-Men

Jimbo isn't tuned into the drafting philosophy of Buddy/Chan.

there are alot of players that i've been yelling for. i just don't want to see another pic wasted on the offense. sure the line could use work. but the defense desperately needs a pass rush. watching the super bowl, no the playoffs showed that a strong defense is key. but i'm repeating myself. i agree with kelly, though i do most of the time.