All of These Hindsight Post are getting Dumb

what we could have, should have done post....are stupid and pointless.... If we traded up more we could have got Ben..if we didnt trade up for losman we could have got Rodgers....We could have got Matthew over maybin...

Looking back to what old management, did means nothing to what new management is doing....

btw: just because we drafted any of those players doesnt mean they would have worked out as Bills players, but of other factors...and things that happen off the field....

In hindsight, if Lou Saban hadn't quit after the Bills 2nd consecutive AFL Championship, the Bills would have beaten KC in 1967, we'd have gone on to kick Green Bay's butts in Superbowl I, probably won Superbowls II & III as well, and today's NFL Championship trophy would likely be named ' The Lou Saban Trophy ' .

Just sayin' :beer:

what we could have, should have done post....are stupid and pointless.... If we traded up more we could have got Ben..if we didnt trade up for losman we could have got Rodgers....We could have got Matthew over maybin...

Looking back to what old management, did means nothing to what new management is doing....

btw: just because we drafted any of those players doesnt mean they would have worked out as Bills players, but of other factors...and things that happen off the field....

Really--enough with the complaining.

When the new management puts Spiller and Peterson back to back, you won't be whining about who we didn't draft.

YEAH!

To be honest, QB is the least of my worries after watching last night. I posed a question on my facebook page, asking people to come up with a franchise QB winning a superbowl without having a great defense. The answers I got were Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Steve Young and John Elway. None of those answers are close to right- the 49ers never won a Superbowl without an epic defense and everything came together for the Colts defensively in that playoff run, while Manning played average.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread and commented on it.

.....See what I just did there?

All the coulda, shoulda, woulda stuff is rapidly approaching the Tim Tebow hysteria of last year. It may end up in its own thread, like the Tebow stuff of last year.

Oh, please yes!

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread and commented on it.

...See what I just did there?

yeah, you put in a bunch a extra lines that made your post all stretchied out.

Riiiiiight, because the none of the new management were part of the old management and the new management did such a great job with free agency, the draft, evaluating the QB position, swithcing to the 3-4 when we had people to play the 4-3, extending contracts for really bad LBs etc.

Edited by Scraps

looking back, i think Bills fans would've preferred Rodgers over Losman.

who's matthew, by the way? the guy from the Bible?

jw