HOF player you just didnt get?

Stenbar

Most years I can agree with most HOF inductions but the past four or five years I have felt that some good but not great players have been chosen and voted into the HOF. I was always under the feeling that to be in the HOF you should not only be good but a dominant player at there position. It just seems to me that Players like CHris Carter Tim Brown Curtis Martin Dont even belong in the conversation. So with that in mind who is the One HAll of Famer you just scratch your head and say How the Hell did he get in?

Mine is Andre Tippett....

Who is yours?

Most years I can agree with most HOF inductions but the past four or five years I have felt that some good but not great players have been chosen and voted into the HOF. I was always under the feeling that to be in the HOF you should not only be good but a dominant player at there position. It just seems to me that Players like CHris Carter Tim Brown Curtis Martin Dont even belong in the conversation. So with that in mind who is the One HAll of Famer you just scratch your head and say How the Hell did he get in?

Who is yours?

Michael Irvin.

Lynn Swann

His career stats are a joke. 336 receptions for only 5462 yrds. 51 TD is impressive as are the 4 SB's, yet he only made the Pro Bowl three times

Stallworth and Monk are borderline HOF's as well. I think Andre Reed should be in if they let these guys in even given the greater frequency of passing in Reed's era.

Lynn Swann

His career stats are a joke. 336 receptions for only 5462 yrds. 51 TD is impressive as are the 4 SB's, yet he only made the Pro Bowl three times

Stallworth and Monk are borderline HOF's as well. I think Andre Reed should be in if they let these guys in even given the greater frequency of passing in Reed's era.

Absolutely.

Lynn Swann

Stats don't tell the whole story. Admittedly, Swann was well before my time but it was entirely different league. Plus, his best games can in the biggest ones. Wes Welker will probably be top 10 catches when he's done but couldn't touch Swann's impact.

Steve Young.

Steve Young. IMO, was arguably the best quarterback of all-time. If I HAD to pick one guy, he would be it. He did everything great. Threw long, short, for accuracy,could run long or short, speed and power, could scramble, throw on the run, and was a winner. There wasn't anything he couldn't do, and was excellent at all of them. Easily the best all around quarterback, one could argue that someone like Montana won more championships, but Young won the SB, too.

Michael Irvin.

When asked tonight who he thought should be in out of all the recievers he said Reed. He gave nice props to AR.

Just thought I'd bring that up.

Steve Young. IMO, was arguably the best quarterback of all-time. If I HAD to pick one guy, he would be it. He did everything great. Threw long, short, for accuracy,could run long or short, speed and power, could scramble, throw on the run, and was a winner. There wasn't anything he couldn't do, and was excellent at all of them. Easily the best all around quarterback, one could argue that someone like Montana won more championships, but Young won the SB, too.

It was fun watching him play here in Tampa. HOF stuff here fer sure.

I do not get him either, but he was before my time, so I attribute that to most of it.

Thats cause you're an idiot.

go milk the cows, dude.

When asked tonight who he thought should be in out of all the recievers he said Reed. He gave nice props to AR.

Just thought I'd bring that up.

Still doesn't mean he belongs in the Hall of Fame.

Besides, I'm not convinced that the networks don't tell these guys what to say anyway.

Who is yours?

No way that Deion Sanders is a Hall of Famer and Andre Reid is not. Sanders had nowhere near a hall of fame career, while Reid clearly did. The whole thing is a joke.