A Little Help?

Alaska Darin

Diesel

We rescued Diesel a couple of years ago, now he gets to try and help some other dogs.

We're trying to win $10,500 for one of our favorite charity, Gateway Pet Guardians. GPG goes into the worst areas of St Louis and feeds/rescues strays and animals that aren't properly cared for. It's totally non-profit and the people who run it literally give their lives to it. Some of the places they go to make war zones look safe - I wouldn't even think about going in there at lower than platoon strength.

A lot of people talk a good game but they do things that are amazing. Their work is now the subject of a documentary called "Gateway Guardians". Gut and heart wrenching stuff.

Take a minute each day for the next few and vote. Thank you very much.

Diesel

We rescued Diesel a couple of years ago, now he gets to try and help some other dogs.

We're trying to win $10,500 for one of our favorite charity, Gateway Pet Guardians. GPG goes into the worst areas of St Louis and feeds/rescues strays and animals that aren't properly cared for. It's totally non-profit and the people who run it literally give their lives to it. Some of the places they go to make war zones look safe - I wouldn't even think about going in there at lower than platoon strength.

A lot of people talk a good game but they do things that are amazing. Their work is now the subject of a documentary called "Gateway Guardians". Gut and heart wrenching stuff.

:thumbsup:

What precisely is my vote going to do? how will it help? Dead serious.

Whichever dog gets the most votes is awarded $10,000 plus a $500 gift card for pet products. All of that will be going to Gateway Pet Guardians to get them things like crates, blankets, food, and veterinary care (for spaying/neutering and the like).

Well it did say vote again tomorrow. Is this a Chicago based organization? How many votes do I get?

Just got my confirmation email from Bissell. I'll vote again tomorrow. I'm declaring all TBDers honorary Chicagoans (or New York City dwellers/Palm Beach residents) for the length of this contest for Diesel and the group AD says will benefit through the EVIL CORPORATE CONTRIBUTION OF THE EVIL BISSELL COMPANY. Sorry for the rant. I just couldn't help myself thinking about the mean-spirited capitalist dogs. Dogs!

Go Diesel!

Just got my confirmation email from Bissell. I'll vote again tomorrow. I'm declaring all TBDers honorary Chicagoans (or New York City dwellers/Palm Beach residents) for the length of this contest for Diesel and the group AD says will benefit through the EVIL CORPORATE CONTRIBUTION OF THE EVIL BISSELL COMPANY. Sorry for the rant. I just couldn't help myself thinking about the mean-spirited capitalist dogs. Dogs!

Go Diesel!

Yeah I also got the email. And you know dogs are a threat to human health? They poop where they please. This is not a joke, I had some very threating notices from code enforcement over that issue.

And it's my property!

Amazing people worry about corporations [who you can deal with or not-up to you] and government which is shoved in your face-fines and/or penalty's if you disagree-is OK.

Diesel

Do I know you?? Jeez guy goes away for a week.............