Renting a movie tonight

stevestojan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't seen them in a while I recommend The Big Lebowski and O Brother Where Art Thou.

Also one of the funniest movies I've seen is Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. Can't go wrong with any of these.

O'Brother Where Out Thou surprised me a LOT. I like John Turturro well enough, but I'm not high on clooney and I had NO interest in that film when it came out. But I gave it a chance and found it to be one of the more entertaining films of that year. And as most everyone knows, that soundtrack was killer!

Walk Hard had me pissing myself the first time I saw it...every time Dewey would catch the guy from SNL in the closet I just about lost it.I dunno Dewey...this is mar-i-juana...you don't want none of THIS sh*t!!!!" :lol: John C. Reilly is a fantastic comedic actor!

I saw Horrible Bosses the other night... no comedy classic, but it had enough cheap laughs to entertain me.

Same here...I laughed a good bit at that one.

Antichrist with Willem Dafoe is really good, and available on Netflix instant streaming.

I forgot about that one...have been meaning to see it. Willem Dafoe is a very underrated actor, IMO.

I watched bridesmaids a couple weeks ago and laughed so frigging hard...if you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor, for me, it exceeded the hype....

Definitely good for some laughs! The bridal shop scene had me rolling

I watched bridesmaids a couple weeks ago and laughed so frigging hard...if you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor, for me, it exceeded the hype....

One of the most surprising movie-going experiences I've had in 2011 was going to see Bridesmaids on a date and the woman I was with hated it!

One of the most surprising movie-going experiences I've had in 2011 was going to see Bridesmaids on a date and the woman I was with hated it!

So you and Lana are dating? :o

Wow not a single Jack Ass movie listed. Jack Ass 3D would be my recommendation from this stellar franchise.

I loved Jackass 3D! One of the few films I've seen in 3D at the theater that was actually worth the extra money! :thumbsup:

I heard Lana wants to date one Bills fan in every state before she dies.

Over the last 15 months, she's traveled to every corner of the United States. She's now been in 57 states, I think one left to go? Alaska and Hawaii, She was not allowed to go to even though she really wanted to visit, but her staff would not justify it.