1. Marcell Dareus DE 6'3" 306

2. Demarcus Love ROT 6'5" 315

3. Jerrell Powe NT 6'2" 328

4. Luke Stocker TE 6'5" 255

4. Wayne Daniels OLB 6'2" 250

5. Casey Matthews SILB 6'2" 235

6. Scott Tolzien QB 6'3" 208

7. Alex Linnenkohl OC 6'2" 303

Not bad but Love got abused by Cameron Heyward so not sure there. And can we please stop with the late round QB bums Tolzien wont make it in the league and we got Brown so lets get guys who can play.

I would pick Stephen Paea NT at 2, Sam Acho OLB at 3,Lee Ziemba ROT at 4.2 and Ciff Matthews OLB at 6.

I like your choices. A lot.

However, I think we have 1.5 QB's when we usually go to camp with 4.

I'll be keeping DraftTek's Positional Need for QB at P6 (pretty low) and wait for Andrew Luck or Matt Barkley.

Thanks , We have Fitz, Brohm and Brown so a no need might be the way to go there, I would bring in Carry Collins to back up and cut Brohm.

I like your choices. A lot.

However, I think we have 1.5 QB's when we usually go to camp with 4.

I'll be keeping DraftTek's Positional Need for QB at P6 (pretty low) and wait for Andrew Luck or Matt Barkley.

Interesting that we don't draft Gabbert when he's available at the top of the 2nd.

Demarcus Love is better then any RT we got.....not even close.

I would take this darft in a heartbeat.....as time goes on it is become more and more obvious to me that Darius is our guy.

A lot of people have been making comparisons to this guy or that guy....you know who he reminds ME of? A Marcus Stroud back when he was a GOOD player.....there was a time when Marcus was an absolute beast

I love the Dareus pick at #3 but I would rather take Martez Wilson the ILB from Illinois in the second. After that I don't know too much about those other guys.

However, concerning the QB, I would like it if we grabbed Ponder in the third of fourth if he is still there. Just my opinion.

Bonerville!!!

:w00t:

I would love that draft!!!

Starting line of Kyle "The Rockpile", Powe, and Dareaus would make the LBs look better.

Plus Troup and Carrington being platooned in is the definition of "Building through the draft"

Please make this draft happen.

Plus its quite possible Love having a less than spectacular Bowl will drop him out of First, he was rising all season in value that dropped after the bowl game.

The only slight change is that I am developing a man crush on Moffit and would like him over Stocker and sign Owen Daniels, Bowe Scaife, or Greg Olsen to lock down the TE (but now that he has a huge playoff game his stock might have risen too high.)

Edited by Why So Serious?

http://www.drafttek.com/CMDRound1.asp

Draftek picks

Not bad but Love got abused by Cameron Heyward so not sure there. And can we please stop with the late round QB bums Tolzien wont make it in the league and we got Brown so lets get guys who can play.

I would pick Stephen Paea NT at 2, Sam Acho OLB at 3,Lee Ziemba ROT at 4.2 and Ciff Matthews OLB at 6.

I'd take either draft but prefer the Barbarian's

Draftek picks

Very good draft but I think that in round 3 we should have gone with a OLB or MLB. We have Troup, Dareus, and Williams. Kyle Williams is a pro-bowl NT who can play DE in a 3-4, Dareus can play both 3-4 DE and NT, and Troup was a 2nd rounder last year who played OK in limited play.

Getting Dareus and a RT fills two big needs and linebackers and tightends in the mid rounds help the D and fill other needs.

Still give me a LB in round 3 instead of a NT.

Draftek picks

Maybe we can take Jay Clocker instead of that other QB. Then we can have the Cloker to Stocker combo.

Best one yet! A lot of Big guys. Sign Chad Greenway and add this bunch and we might be heading in right direction. Might throw a RB in the later rounds.

Draftek picks

Very good draft but I think that in round 3 we should have gone with a OLB or MLB. We have Troup, Dareus, and Williams. Kyle Williams is a pro-bowl NT who can play DE in a 3-4, Dareus can play both 3-4 DE and NT, and Troup was a 2nd rounder last year who played OK in limited play.

Getting Dareus and a RT fills two big needs and linebackers and tightends in the mid rounds help the D and fill other needs.

Still give me a LB in round 3 instead of a NT.

I'm going overboard here, but this will be a great draft for LB's, especially if you don't just pick 3-4 OLB's. Good year to build a defense!

1-Marcell Dareus DE34 Alabama

2-Martez Wilson ILB Illinois

3-Wayne Daniels OLB34 TCU

4-Sione Fua DT34 Stanford or Andre Branch OLB34 Clemson

4-Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

5-Colin Kaepernick QB Nevada

6-Joseph Barksdale OT LSU

7-Coby Fleener TE Stanford

5-

I can't see us taking a NT in the first 4 Rounds of the draft at all. As let's face it Kyle Williams will remain our starting NT until someone surpasses him on the depth chart and I can't see us using another "high" draft choice when Troupe looks like a guy we're going to try and develop. I've also stated many that prefer a guy like Quinn over Dareus. As let's face it the re-signing of Merriman seems to be a big indication to me that we're going to continue with the 3-4 next year. So give me a pass rushing OLB over a DE. As without looking can anyone name any of the starting DE for the Jets, Steelers or Green Bay Packers (teams in the final 4 playing the 3-4) outside of Shaun Ellis?

These mocks are pretty good but I do think Drafteks rankings are a bit off. I cant see Claybourne falling past our second rounder, or Casy Mathews falling to the 5th, among others.

I also dont know why every mock drafter puts Paea as a NT when his skillset is nothing like an achoring NT. He is quick with a short burst and played as the end man on the LOS for Oregon St. My guess is that one person said it so everyone else repeats it without watching him play.

I'm going overboard here, but this will be a great draft for LB's, especially if you don't just pick 3-4 OLB's. Good year to build a defense!

1-Marcell Dareus DE34 Alabama

2-Martez Wilson ILB Illinois

3-Wayne Daniels OLB34 TCU

4-Sione Fua DT34 Stanford or Andre Branch OLB34 Clemson

4-Casey Matthews ILB Oregon

5-Colin Kaepernick QB Nevada

6-Joseph Barksdale OT LSU

7-Coby Fleener TE Stanford

5-

good choice, Kaepernick is way better than Tolzien.

I can't see us taking a NT in the first 4 Rounds of the draft at all. As let's face it Kyle Williams will remain our starting NT until someone surpasses him on the depth chart and I can't see us using another "high" draft choice when Troupe looks like a guy we're going to try and develop. I've also stated many that prefer a guy like Quinn over Dareus. As let's face it the re-signing of Merriman seems to be a big indication to me that we're going to continue with the 3-4 next year. So give me a pass rushing OLB over a DE. As without looking can anyone name any of the starting DE for the Jets, Steelers or Green Bay Packers (teams in the final 4 playing the 3-4) outside of Shaun Ellis?

bj raji, hood, keisel,

bj raji, hood, keisel...we need another big time def lineman to go along with kyle williams and dareus might be the guy. carrington might be that guy in about a year with his size and athleticism. its a position that needs to be addressed.

DE's aren't highlight players in a 34 but without them OLBs can't do jack. Besides with Sam Acho in the third and Cliff Matthews in the 6th, Merriman and Moats we will be all set. Can't run or stop the run with out the big dogs up front.

Devito for Jets, Aarron Smith for Pitt before he got hurt don't remember Greenbay :P