Out of curiosity, Who watched all 4 games last weekend?

Lets start.

I did. I also went to sleep at 2am sat and sunday. (had a party on saturday and still watched both sat games)

i did, but hate the late start of the first saturday game, used to love the december NFL games on sat, they moved them back to have the first one start at 4pm, then they just disappeared. i know its all about revenue, advertising dollars , but that 4 pm sat start still sucks.

Edited by dwight in philly

I DVR'd the Sat games and watched some live, some delayed. I usually fast forward through them for the good plays. Sunday i kept the games on TV live the whole day and watched as i could. When you have little kids,,,you do the best you can.

I DVR'd the Sat games and watched some live, some delayed. I usually fast forward through them for the good plays. Sunday i kept the games on TV live the whole day and watched as i could. When you have little kids,,,you do the best you can.

probably the same reason why i watched the last game phil v bay at midnight...

i liked this game. i was rooting for green bay. i like rogers a lot.

I sort of did, it was on my TV anyway. I cannot watch American Football for long without doing something else at the same time (too much dead time between plays and TV timeouts on every possession change etc.). So I had it on as I did other things and looked up when something of interest happened.

I imagine the same will be true this weekend.

Edited by CodeMonkey

the commentating on all 4 was bad. i expected more out of mayock, he was behind on a lot, we all kept wondering, "is he watching the same game we are?" and the other commentators were just as bad, some worse.

i'd love to have no commentators in the booth. they should have a few sideline reporters that we hear from when important injury updates etc. develop and that's it. this weekend the tv stays on mute

I watched all 4 but did doze off a little bit here and there.

lol. same here. especially the jets game. but i would rewind. kinda dumb now that i think about it.

oh towards the end of the baltimore game i fast forwarded a little. i was rooting for kc and they let me down.

the commentating on all 4 was bad. i expected more out of mayock, he was behind on a lot, we all kept wondering, "is he watching the same game we are?" and the other commentators were just as bad, some worse.

i'd love to have no commentators in the booth. they should have a few sideline reporters that we hear from when important injury updates etc. develop and that's it. this weekend the tv stays on mute

troy aikman is not too shabby.

I watched about 90% of all the games...got home around 5pm, so missed the beginning of the SEA/NO game, and then I started getting a little bored with the BALT/KC game after Balt built up a lead.

Will be watching all four this weekend, for sure.

I watched all 4. I love playoff time even though the Bills are never in it. I like to make the playoff weekends an event, I usually invite people over for some beers and then I'll order some pizza or wings or sometimes I'll just throw some stuff on the grill. Usually put some money on the games too once the playoffs start. Only bet on the Jets game this past weekend and made a small $50 but it'll pay off the money I spent on pizza, wings, and beer.

Lets start.

I did. I also went to sleep at 2am sat and sunday. (had a party on saturday and still watched both sat games)

I did. We had a party Fri night and I had to pack up all the Xmas stuff this past weekend, and I still got them in.

I have to "get my fix" to carry me through to September.

I enjoyed it, good games. KC vs Balt not as good as the rest, but I wanted to watch KC get whipped and I have a minor, shirttail connection with Balt. so I still enjoyed it.