Out of curiosity, Who watched all 4 games last weekend?

Watched all four....I did take a good hard nap during the KC-Ravens game. Chiefs should have run Charles alot more.

Surprised that I watched the Seattle game all the way. Jets game was slower than I thought it would be. Will watch all 4 this weekend too.

Cant wait for Championship Sunday

I watched about 1.75 games which is as little wildcard weekend I've watched since I can remember. Maybe I am getting older but I just don't feel obligated to watch everything anymore.

This week CBS decided that NYJ-NE is the big game because, umm, they're big markets? So that's the Sunday game? OK whatever, I will enjoy the Saturday games this weekend and find something else to do for the putrid Sunday games.

would have liked to, but I was in the Bahamas all weekend ... sorry

well excuse moa sir. can i hold your drink for ya?

us poor folks got nuthin better to do with our cheap life

j/k hope you had a blast. if you didnt see any playoff football, you probably were having fun.

Recorded, have to work Saturdays and can rip through commercials.

make that money mutha***

I did, mostly. I missed the first quarter of the Colts/Jets game...

u didnt miss anything buftex. 1st quarter looked like the 2nd 3rd and 4th

jets run alot sanchez plays super safe

manning couldnt get anything really going and their defense was not what it used to be.

I did...All 4 every Down...

It's Playoff Football...It's all good... B-)

same here!!!! me and you iz what they call football addicts

Slept through most of the games on Sunday because of illness :sick:

take some pepto and get outta the toilet. its party time again!!!! yeah baby!

go ravens,pack, seahawks

jets im not rooting for you. just win.

well excuse moa sir. can i hold your drink for ya?

us poor folks got nuthin better to do with our cheap life

j/k hope you had a blast. if you didnt see any playoff football, you probably were having fun.

make that money mutha***

u didn't miss anything buftex. 1st quarter looked like the 2nd 3rd and 4th

jets run alot sanchez plays super safe

manning couldnt get anything really going and their defense was not what it used to be.

same here!!!! me and you iz what they call football addicts

take some pepto and get outta the toilet. its party time again!!!! yeah baby!

go ravens,pack, seahawks

jets im not rooting for you. just win.

Pepto won't help me I wish it could. Iam disabled with multiple conditions and if I could get up long enough to party I would, believe me! :beer: Edited by shadowcat10

the commentating on all 4 was bad. i expected more out of mayock, he was behind on a lot, we all kept wondering, "is he watching the same game we are?" and the other commentators were just as bad, some worse.

i'd love to have no commentators in the booth. they should have a few sideline reporters that we hear from when important injury updates etc. develop and that's it. this weekend the tv stays on mute

The NFL did that once for a game years ago. I don't think it went over so good.

I did - missed the end of the Saints-Seahawks and beginning of Jets-Colts, but I watched everything else.

It's playoff football. I'm not one of those who doesn't care because my team isn't playing.

what? you missed the best part.

me either. its playoff football. wait, you said that already.

Pepto won't help me I wish it could. Iam disabled with multiple conditions and if I could get up long enough to party I would, believe me! :beer:

i was just making fun. i'll try to remember that and i hope you feel better. sorry about that.

what? you missed the best part.

me either. its playoff football. wait, you said that already.

i was just making fun. i'll try to remember that and i hope you feel better. sorry about that.

Ah! don't worry about it I knew you were just having some fun all is good :thumbsup: I'll bet you though if was 20 years younger I would give you a run for money when it comes to having a party :worthy: