8pen keyboard

PromoTheRobot

so do i...that was one of my ex's and my biggest point of contention...i would buy the 4 pack of scott, she would buy the 6 pack of something else soft....that scott would last for weeks...the soft stuff you gotta buy every week....it may not caress your bum, but i will take scott over snuggie or whatever, everyday of the week...

I use Scott tissue.

so do i...that was one of my ex's and my biggest point of contention...i would buy the 4 pack of scott, she would buy the 6 pack of something else soft....that scott would last for weeks...the soft stuff you gotta buy every week....it may not caress your bum, but i will take scott over snuggie or whatever, everyday of the week...

I'm guessing the money you saved on toilet paper was spent twice over in hand soap. Scott is toooo thin.

Bounty! Now there's a man's TP.

When I was in college, one of my frat brothers who I pledged with had an extremely big ass. We used to rag on him that he used bounty (all in good fun of course).

One night when we were all on a good bender and he was sleeping at his girls apartment we snuck into his place and mounted a paper towel dispenser in the bathroom right where the TP used to be. :lol:

Good times. He did get us back though, many many times.

Edited by BB27

OK, not that there's anything wrong with that.

At my house, its a constant battle. I put it on over the top, she put its through the back. I tried to convert her but have failed.

I hate when my wife uses her coupons to get one ply. Nothing worse than breakthroughs with paperwork. :wallbash:

I prefer AngelSoft.

I don't care what kind gets bought really, just as long as there is no breakage. I know if I make a suggestion then I'm going to be the one doing the shopping. Is there a "Yes Dear" emoticon? :beer:

Scotts usually what in the can. But the Angel Soft isn't bad.