The Official Gameday Thread: Patriots* at the Bills

BuffaloBill

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing says I trust my OL and defense like abandoning the run the instant the other team scores.

They abandoned it before NE's first possession. :wallbash:

If they want to open things up later in a tight game, I won't complain. But first you got to keep things tight 'til later.

That is probably the best team in the NFL and trying to trade punches with them 5:00 into the game is just playing right into their hands. I understand and often respect his willingness to attack earlier than tradition dictates, but there are times and places to exhibit an overarching tendency towards self-control and this match-up is one of them.

I sincerely hopes he recognizes that very soon or the torture at the hands of the Patriots will continue unabated. :ph34r:

It all started with that stupid fade pass. Should have just run it in and kept running after that until they stopped us.

That was indeed the exact moment that this game began to turn.

One of the few days i will be watching live. Beautiful snow here in richmond today, making a big ole fire outside and watching the game out there. Be weird to be watching in the snow in richmond and prolly not snowing in Buffalo. Think it is going to be a great atmosphere in WNY..c'mon boys, make it a happy Christas week!!!

Did you go inside yet? lol

And the misery continues.... was there really any doubt? Yes , the turnovers hurt. Chan, you've done good things all season, but you gave up your mojo on that first drive. A statement ( namely a TD ) was needed there and you went for the FG instead of fourth and five. Much more makeable when you went for the fourth and twelve, by the way. Would it have changed the next quarter and a half? I don't know, but that was a surrender to a team that has OWNED this franchise unlike any other. Miami included. A resounding TD was called for and you backed out. Now Chan was not here for most of these years, but he is now charged with getting this franchise past it. We will continue on the path to nowhere until we can at least get a season split with new england. There will be no playoffs. Every other team in the East manages to beat this team, with Brady, once in awhile. Progress could have been made over this mental dominance, but Chan waved the white flag early. When you are talking about fifteen straight, and one home win since 1996, it is a mental problem more than physical. Brady aside, when will this team stop bowing down and giving their lunch money to the Patsies?