10 TD Receptions

Chilly

Saw this earlier during the game, and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet:

buffalobillscom Buffalo Bills

Well done. @StevieJohnson13 became the first #Bills player with 10 TD receptions in a season since Eric Moulds in 2002.

Steve has had a helluva year on the field. Hopefully he can do this for a few more years.

Edited by BlueFire

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time we had a wr catch 12 or 14 td passes? Cause he just might get a few more :-) Stevie is this teams real number 1 reciever we've been looking for since Moulds left. Lee has never looked as good as Stevie (except a few junk years under Losman throwing nothing but bombs to only 1 player)

When was the last time we had a wr catch 12 or 14 td passes? Cause he just might get a few more :-) Stevie is this teams real number 1 reciever we've been looking for since Moulds left. Lee has never looked as good as Stevie (except a few junk years under Losman throwing nothing but bombs to only 1 player)

Never. The team record is 11.

It's great that Stevie will tie and pass the Bills record for tds next week in our first win against the Pats in however many years it's been. I can't wilait to get a #13 jersey and have Reeds name put on the back of my Evans jersey after he is cut this offseason.

amazing how you all want evans gone. I still think evans has a place on the team.

I definitely want Evans back. I'm glad the team still has pop without him, and I am now willing to listen to some offers for him, but ultimately, he's a very solid player who can make big plays. He plays well with Fitz - don't forget his 3 TD game against Baltimore - and he's got an ability that Stevie and the Boys don't have to go deep. So he's a decoy - his contract is affordable now that we've already paid his bonuses, and he'll open up the field for us.

amazing how you all want evans gone. I still think evans has a place on the team.

People resent his contract. He has played most of his career with some of the worst teams I have seen in 35 years of watching the Bills, so they had to pay him extra to keep him. At least he was willing to play for the joke that was this team for 10 years. He is a good receiver and i'm happy that he is on the team. Lee Evans has not been the problem.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

People resent his contract. He has played most of his career with some of the worst teams I have seen in 35 years of watching the Bills, so they had to pay him extra to keep him. At least he was willing to play for the joke that was this team for 10 years. He is a good receiver and i'm happy that he is on the team. Lee Evans has not been the problem.

The problem is Lee didn't take those years to work on the craft of WR. He is a one trick pony.

I'm not saying cut him. I am saying if Lee would have taken those bad years to work on going over the middle or get in and out of cuts better he could have made himself an irreplaceable complate WR.

Instead he is just a guy that can run real fast.

Not resigning TO was the absolute best move Nix made so far on offense.

He and his "production" were immediately replaced--and bettered, as predicted.

Poor TO was injured jogging another pattern yeasterday so the plug has been pulled on yet another season of discontent.

Actually, I'd love to see Fitz get 30 TD passes to see if Sully will live up to his boast to run down Elmwood in his skivvies. Yeah, I know it's unlikely that Fitz will hit 30 but I'd still love to see it happen.

he was planning on running down Hertel from Checkers to the Wellington Pub