Walking Dead

ajzepp

Just found out that the back-story of the hooded character (whose name was revealed in my previous spoiler) with the armless walkers was told in the most recent issue of Playboy. The comic can be seen at this link, if you're curious. The identities of the two walkers is included.

Not sure if this is actually a spoiler, but I figured I'd hide it just in case.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually liked Hershey's spunkiness for protecting the farm a bit but I'm glad he was convinced/half dragged away to live and fight another day and be of better use to the group than being a loin chop to the zombies. He has potential to turn into a more interesting character. I like that he's more realistic now about finding and making a place more defensible than his farm.

Really 100 vs 1? Plus hes an old man? "Put on your diapers and get in the truck old man, or its your ass. Literally."

I don't see Glen being a major player here. Character aside he just looks/sounds like a kid. No Clit Eastwood for sure. I think the hooded one and the prison may shuffle the deck though, so no telling what's about to happen. Would have been nice if I could have said that after every episode, and not just the finial.

Dont picture that. I think that will give u nightmares.

The show has gone downhill fast. That finale was garbage. Hershel apparently has unlimited ammo in that pump shotgun.

What was the point of them driving around and shooting zombies? To waste ammo?

What was once a promising show has been degraded to a zombie soap opera.

They said they were trying to round them up a bit and then hopefully they could lead them away from the farm. There just wound up being way more zombies than they thought and they had to bail.

The show has gone downhill fast. That finale was garbage. Hershel apparently has unlimited ammo in that pump shotgun.

What was once a promising show has been degraded to a zombie soap opera.

Straight up, dont watch this show then. Season finale had a lot of zombie ass killing. This is a zombie killing show.

Then the hooded girl who controls walkers..... What??? Then the prison in the background....Show starts off with the walkers for like 2 minutes. Even those scenes were good. WTF????

What are you expecting? I hate when people expect too damn much out of a show. I could bare the complaints over who sleeps on the couch. I could understand that. But on sunday there was a lot of action. A lot of drama with Rick revealing crazy info and him growing some balls.

Any thoughts of Merle returning? We still do not know if he made it. They had his hand but that was all. All in all I thought the finale was good, not great. The end however made me wish it were fall!

On "Talking Dead" a viewer asked via Twitter if we'd ever see Merle or Morgan & Duane again. (Morgan & Duane were the father/son survivors that Rick first encountered after escaping from the hospital in the pilot). Robert Kirkman answered, "I can definitely confirm that you will see 33% of those characters again. I would think that would mean Merle because why would you bring back Morgan without Duane? I hope it's real-life Merle and not another dream sequence for Darryl.

On "Talking Dead" a viewer asked via Twitter if we'd ever see Merle or Morgan & Duane again. (Morgan & Duane were the father/son survivors that Rick first encountered after escaping from the hospital in the pilot). Robert Kirkman answered, "I can definitely confirm that you will see 33% of those characters again. I would think that would mean Merle because why would you bring back Morgan without Duane? I hope it's real-life Merle and not another dream sequence for Darryl.

Michael Rooker (Merle) has been confirmed to reappear in season 3...

• 6 months later...

LOVED episode 1....I already can't wait to see what happens next week...this first one was so satisfying that I didn't even care that we had to listen to that awful singing! I thought the way they shot the last scene was great....Rick is told to duck, and then just before the other guy takes a shot you can see that the people behind the grate aren't moving like walkers...they're still. Nice!

I love how that one chick takes care of business with that samorai sword....she's a one-woman wrecking crew with that thing!

Yeah, but how many living zombie heads has she left scattered around the area? I really wish one of those had wound up biting Herschel.

One of those heads was still making noises as it was rolling around on the floor....that one had potential!

I loved the zombies in riot gear....that was great