Steve Johnson Should Not Blame God

NaPolian8693

This isn't Space Daddy's fault any more than a game-winning TD is His work.

If God cares about football games with all the horrible crises in this world, I'm not all that enthusiastic about spending time with Him.

Stevie, I like your game. But try to think about the fact that you don't have cholera in Haiti now, for example, and you might feel better about costing the Bills a g-d football game.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a point other than during the press conference God told Warrow that Johnson was open.

Thought I saw a member of the press talking to himself in the corner during the post-game... one man's paranoid schizophrenic is another man's prophet, I guess... though I could have sworn it was Sully and not JW. :devil:

I don't know if this was Stevie's intention (I think not), but man this has got some run today - it is on PTI, every sports radio show, but even on just about every non sports site I clicked on - cnn, aol, etc.

This really moved the needle.

It's about time someone started blaming God for something instead of crediting the eye in the sky for a successful long field goal. In the old testament, God mostly doled out violent punishment to the wicked, and did it a lot. Johnson seems to be the one NFL player who might be aware of this.

Stevie's motto: "Why so serious?"

The laughs keep on coming. Last week with him, this week at him.

Short term, it sucks. Long term, it could be the best thing that ever happened to him. Hopefully he reacts to it the right way.