AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL

OldTimer1960

It takes real effort to F-up a franchise this bad. There should not be ANYONE left in the scouting

department after this season. This team is so void of talent it is ridiculous. The only two

1st round picks that are good at all in the last many years are Lee Evans and Eric Wood.

For those thinking that they should "build around Fitz", I think that he is showing why he is a

tough overachieving career-backup.

Even formerly good K Rian Lindell is now awful. How on earth do you kick the ball out of bounds

with 1:17 left? That error gave Cincinatti 3 points and if the Bengals were worth a crap, they'd

have scored 7. Way to just hand momentum right back to Cinci after a late score gave the Bills

just a little hope.

I've been a fan since the late 60s and while I admire the team's effort, they are just truly

awful and might be the worst team I have seen in those 40 some years.

Whew, I needed to vent that. I'll try to get back to being calm and rational now.

Trent, is that you???

Instead of complaining about Fritz, complain about the lack of D week in week out.

I would rather watch Fritz lead and try vs what we have had the last two years, checkdown and make SAFE 2 yard passes, unless you like that kind of thing ... personally .. he's a start as far as I am concerned .. fact is .. they just took the lead as I was typing this ..

Will they win? Well they are the Bills .. so not likely .. but at least its a watchable entertaining game ... !

GO BILLS

It takes real effort to F-up a franchise this bad. There should not be ANYONE left in the scouting

department after this season. This team is so void of talent it is ridiculous. The only two

1st round picks that are good at all in the last many years are Lee Evans and Eric Wood.

For those thinking that they should "build around Fitz", I think that he is showing why he is a

Even formerly good K Rian Lindell is now awful. How on earth do you kick the ball out of bounds

with 1:17 left? That error gave Cincinatti 3 points and if the Bengals were worth a crap, they'd

have scored 7. Way to just hand momentum right back to Cinci after a late score gave the Bills

just a little hope.

I've been a fan since the late 60s and while I admire the team's effort, they are just truly

Whew, I needed to vent that. I'll try to get back to being calm and rational now.

Hmmm.... What was that you were saying?

just a little hope.

....and it takes a real fair weather friend jackass to start an f'd-up thread like this early in a game. Hope you shut the game off and did not get to see that comeback!

There was a hell of a lot of talent and heart on the Bills. The Bengals have a serious chemistry imbalance...

Edited by Yard Monkey

I officially apologize to Fitz and the Buffalo Bills. I threw Fitz under the bus in the second quarter, but he found a way (with his team) to turn it around.

I do not think he is the "savior" but he is better than I thought.

No. I did not turn off the game, as some accused the other old timer of doing , I watched every minute of the game. :lol:

just a little hope.

Geez don't let your depends get so up in a bunch there old timer. :bag:

Edited by shadowcat10

just a little hope.

49-31 ....Nuff said. Yea the roster isn't loaded with talent, but they are playing with heart and they never quit. That my friend can overcome a lack of talent. Grats to Gailey. You have the guys playing as a team once again.