eball's stat of the week

eball

24 completions to WRs by the Bills yesterday. TWENTY-FOUR. Johnson -- 8. Parrish -- 8. Evans -- 6. D. Nelson -- 2. I haven't done any research, but 24 WR completions seems insane.

By comparison, Flacco completed 8 passes to WRs.

24 completions to WRs by the Bills yesterday. TWENTY-FOUR. Johnson -- 8. Parrish -- 8. Evans -- 6. D. Nelson -- 2. I haven't done any research, but 24 WR completions seems insane.

Completions to WRs from the first two games with "that other quarterback": 17.

You sir, have an eye for stats that are RELEVANT.

And, after reading some of the crap stats posted by our resident trolls, I can't tell you what a relief it is to read stats that are meaningful. That actually say something about their importance.

If Fitz keeps making teams pay for man coverage while they stack the box and send the house on blitzes, we are going to enjoy some nice runs from Jackson and Spiller as well.

GO BILLS!!!

Here's a stat to open some eyes: According to Chris Brown, Fitz is the first QB to throw for 3 TDs in consecutive games since Kelly in 1990. WTF??

I saw that too...I was shocked. Actually surprised that Jimbo hadn't done that after '90...That just doesn't seem right :blink:

Here's an important stat:

34 - 37

For as great as the offense played yesterday, it didn't play well enough to overcome a piss poor defense, and a stupid special teams mistake.

Still have a lot of room to improve, hopefully they keep it up next game.

It is always tried and true, there are some posters who's threads you read just because it's the poster. It helps sift things out.

I saw that too...I was shocked. Actually surprised that Jimbo hadn't done that after '90...That just doesn't seem right :blink:

The closest that Jim came after '90 was in '91 ... week 15 he threw 3 ... first playoff game he threw 3 ... didn't play week 16

I like it. How bout this: Fitz's previous QB rating: 69.7, 70, and 58.2. This season, it's 102. Either Fitz got insanely better or this Gailey knows something about how to run an offense.