Bills on the front page of ESPN NFL!

bizell

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been steadfastly on the side that the posting here has become entirely too bitter and that Tim and other distinguished posters here have received more than their fair share. But, come on Lori... this article is definitely a cheap shot and deserves some criticism.

How DARE you attack Tim Graham??!!?!?!

The Clarence high school football team is ranked in the top five of the state right now and will likely compete for a state championship.

I'm certain they could beat UB. :devil:

Of course they could. Didn't you know that UB ignores top flight high school talent that should be playing college ball? Just check this guy out:

Top QB Prospect

We need a front page story on how a 11th grader who writes for their school newspaper could write better and more interesting articles than tim graham. And we were sad to see him whine and take his ball and go home?

Sometimes the truth hurts. Tim said before the season we weren't looking good and he was 100% correct.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Tim said before the season we weren't looking good and he was 100% correct.

Of course, most of the people here were okay with that. It was ESPN's poor web site design that really made us hate Tim... :unsure:

This place is such a !@#$ing day care.

The ones whining about this article are some of the same ones who were predicting the Bills would shock the media and go 10-6 or better and make the playoffs. They were the same ones who **** on TG and others when they said the Bills were probably going to suck.

Their feelings are hurt so they lash out by flexing their internet muscles and insulting the person/people in the media who was/were realistically correct.

Guest dog14787

The ones whining about this article are some of the same ones who were predicting the Bills would shock the media and go 10-6 or better and make the playoffs. They were the same ones who **** on TG and others when they said the Bills were probably going to suck.

Their feelings are hurt so they lash out by flexing their internet muscles and insulting the person/people in the media who was/were realistically correct.

Not so much with the media, but guilty as charged when it comes to myself and how I've treated some of my fellow posters lately.

I've been a bad reflection on my team/fellow fans and our team needs us now more then ever because we don't really know how RW could react to all the fan disapproval,

my bad...

Edited by dog14787

LOL...I love how everyone on this board gets their panties in a wad over everything. So many drama queens on this board when people speak the TRUTH about our team. This team right now is not very good, and we have played ourselves into a postion where it becomes a question if a lower level league could not only compete with us, but beat us. Detroit went through that when USC was a major power and people wondered if they would lose to USC, and honestly, they may just have. If the two teams played 100 games, I guarantee Detroit wouldnt win all 100, so whos to say one of the losses wouldnt have happened the first time they played.

Same with this Bills team. If we played the top college team or the top UFL team 100 times, no way we win all 100 times. So whos to say, they couldnt pull an upset in a game against us, this team is that inconsistent and mistake prone to lose just that type of game. And, the Bills already did this once in the 60's in a preseaon game and LOST.

This is not an obsurd question, its not a question Tim Graham came up with, and its absoultely a news worthy story, in fact, the ONLY story worth talking about this in the media about. TG did his job and reported on a question many have speculating about and will CONTINUE to speculate about until we win a few games or at the very least become competitive.

Regardless of what anyone like or dislikes about TG, this article was warranted and actually written well. Its a legit question and the Buffalo Bills earned the criticism.

Edited by Alphadawg7

He's not the first person to write about it.

the suggestion in the comments to this piece; that the bottom 2 teams in the upper league drop to the lower league and vice versa (like european soccer) is brilliant. that's probably what it would take to inspire the bills fo to actually improve the product. there really needs to be a bigger disincentive to prolonged sucking in the nfl.

Guest dog14787

LOL...I love how everyone on this board gets their panties in a wad over everything. So many drama queens on this board when people speak the TRUTH about our team. This team right now is not very good, and we have played ourselves into a postion where it becomes a question if a lower level league could not only compete with us, but beat us. Detroit went through that when USC was a major power and people wondered if they would lose to USC, and honestly, they may just have. If the two teams played 100 games, I guarantee Detroit wouldnt win all 100, so whos to say one of the losses wouldnt have happened the first time they played.

Same with this Bills team. If we played the top college team or the top UFL team 100 times, no way we win all 100 times. So whos to say, they couldnt pull an upset in a game against us, this team is that inconsistent and mistake prone to lose just that type of game. And, the Bills already did this once in the 60's in a preseaon game and LOST.

This is not an obsurd question, its not a question Tim Graham came up with, and its absoultely a news worthy story, in fact, the ONLY story worth talking about this in the media about. TG did his job and reported on a question many have speculating about and will CONTINUE to speculate about until we win a few games or at the very least become competitive.

Regardless of what anyone like or dislikes about TG, this article was warranted and actually written well. Its a legit question and the Buffalo Bills earned the criticism.

Including you Alpha, peace my brotha

Guest dog14787

Including me what?

I've been a dick as of late, more so to you then anyone, my bad,

I know, I know, flip flopping again...

I thought it was an interesting article. It took a somewhat silly question and gives an interesting take on the rostering of the UFL.

Particularly, the points about the pricey vets that are getting cut and not picked up these days--even if the younger guy replacing them isn't necessarily better. Culpepper's comment is interesting because of this.

Why the hate for Graham? Would those trashing him prefer more exclusive sit downs with Ralph Wilson filled with softball questions that produce little new info or insight?

Not necessarily the case. Although I wouldn't consider my post whining, I certainly think the article is deserved of criticism. Yet I, at no time in the off season, thought we would be a good team with a winning record this season; I've not bashed Tim or any other articles saying the Bills suck; and I really have no internet muscles whatsoever to flex. I just feel this article was poorly timed and ill-conceived.

When the Bills are 0-10 or 0-12 and the UFL team is looking like a well-polished team of start athletes; then write the article, then have the discussion. But, to come out after a bye week when the Bills didn't even play and long before any UFL team has shown such a stellar level of play and dredge up this discussion supported with gambling lines, is well.. premature at best. Could we not have had this same discussion after the Titans were winless and had gotten blown out to the Pats* last year... was that 59-0? We didn't. Why? Because it would have been nonsensical, just as it is now at this point in both team's seasons.