The worst beers in the world

Just Jack

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order, worst beers are anything that end in light, ice, or anything with the name of or is best served with fruit.

or bottled in green or clear bottles.

BTW, some decent beers starting to be shipped in cans again, and it make sense..no light, no air,coated lining. Kinda like the plastic stoppers or screw tops on wine, took a while but starting to take hold even amongst the traditionalists.

or bottled in green or clear bottles.

BTW, some decent beers starting to be shipped in cans again, and it make sense..no light, no air,coated lining. Kinda like the plastic stoppers or screw tops on wine, took a while but starting to take hold even amongst the traditionalists.

I've made it a point now to drink nothing unless it comes out of a tap.

I've made it a point now to drink nothing unless it comes out of a tap.

Well, my beer habit would not allow that. Weigh 185 now, know it would be 165 without the wonderful world of beer. Eh, gave up smokes, eat fairly healhful food, workout pretty hard, gotta have at least one vice (besides gambling which is entertainment and not a vice :thumbsup: )

Well, my beer habit would not allow that. Weigh 185 now, know it would be 165 without the wonderful world of beer. Eh, gave up smokes, eat fairly healhful food, workout pretty hard, gotta have at least one vice (besides gambling which is entertainment and not a vice :thumbsup: )

I now weigh about 175. Was pushing 200 (who am I kidding I was 200) at the beginning of the year. Salads all week and plenty of good food and booze on the weekends only. Meeting my wife at our local wine bar tonight. It's the weekend right. :D

Surprised Genny Cream Ale isn't on that list.

HAHA, just back from the Whole Foods, and low and behold what was prominately displayed in front of the Seafood stand??? Thats right, a whole butt load of Screamer 30 packs!!!!! $14.99 :thumbsup: For a store thats usually way overpriced, that be a good deal I guess. Now, they would have had to pay me to take one those things out of the store, but ya never know??

Edited by plenzmd1