Edwards impresses Jags enough for them to cut Bouman

billsfreak

He is moving up quickly. Lucky for Garrard he had a good game or Edwards might have been moving up even faster. Hope we see him sunday. I hope we win, but if we don't (and we should be used to that), I hope it is because Edwards wins it with a TD pass or something.

He is moving up quickly. Lucky for Garrard he had a good game or Edwards might have been moving up even faster. Hope we see him sunday. I hope we win, but if we don't (and we should be used to that), I hope it is because Edwards wins it with a TD pass or something.

Ive never laughed after a Bills loss before.....but if that happened, i do believe I'd laugh my bag off.

If Trent happened to play against the Bills this Sunday, it may be just like a practice session for him considering how anemic our pass rush has been.

Edwards playing against the Bills would be like playing in practice, because there will be no pass rush. Edwards can actually then throw the ball to Mercedes Lewis.

He looks great in practice, we've been down that road, the games with a pass rush seem to be a different story. They do have a better line and WR's so who knows?

Ive never laughed after a Bills loss before.....but if that happened, i do believe I'd laugh my bag off.

Same here, I am normally pissed every sunday after looking terrible, but if that scenario played out, I might be in tears, rolling on the floor laughing. Think that might increase the heat on Nix, Chan and the rest of the clowns at OBD?

I'm sure somewhere at OBD, Chan Gailey has read this news and thought..."yup, Trent looked great in practice here too, then during games he acted like he's never played QB before". Trent will not be a successful NFL QB. Not the Trent we all saw.

I guess they like what they are seeing out of Trentive Checkwards.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/05/jags-release-todd-bouman-elevating-trent-edwards-to-no-2/

He'll elected captain based upon his performance in practice. Can't wait to see the "deer in theheadlights look" once it counts.

Poor Jaguars trint is for flag football.

Yes,we all knows what happens...he is all-pro in practice but all-dud in games

Edited by matter2003

Same here, I am normally pissed every sunday after looking terrible, but if that scenario played out, I might be in tears, rolling on the floor laughing. Think that might increase the heat on Nix, Chan and the rest of the clowns at OBD?

No need to be bitter because you backed Trent and he sucks. Just accept it and move on. The Bills have!