We need the Tuna

cale

1.) he doesn't seem interested in a high-pressure type job anymore and while he says he's not the type to just sit around, he does seem a little burnt out from the career he's had.

2.) he obviously wants something easy, and what the bills need is about as far from an "easy fix" as possible.

3.) vince lombardi could rise from the grave to coach this team and we'd still be 0-4.

He would never, ever, ever come here. Maybe after Ralph dies, but that's it.

:devil: What he said.

No one with any credibility will come here. Not while we have a joke of an owner who only gives jobs through cronyism.

And what he said. :bag:

The Tuna doesn't need US.

And what he said. :thumbsup:

It would give Parcells the Full House completing his run of the AFC East teams though.

Bill Parcells looks like he's looking for his next "project." I don't see our owner bringing him in. But if he makes overtures to Tuna, I just don't see Tuna's ego saying No.

We don't need credibility. We need better players.

Won't happen with the moves made last offseason, but if he was given the money & autonomy he'd definitely do it. He spends a lot of time in Saratoga, he'd be able to run the team and enjoy his horses, and it's not like he's not up for another challenge.

Edited by bouds

He'd laugh whichever Bills joker called him up and made the pitch (would be followed by "Who? What's your name again? You work for who? Never heard of you." <click>).

Would help the franchise though, if you could somehow chloroform him and bring him in.

The last thing we need is for Bills Parcells to come here and I mean that!!!!! what has he done in his career??? Nick saban built that dolphins team... Again he is the LASSSSTTTTTT thing this team needs. LAST

Saban built that team? That may be the least informed statement ever written on TSW. The year after he left they went 1-15.

I say hire Buddy Ryan as President of Operations of the Bills and see if he knows a decent coach who could come over and turn us around......and fast.

You know, we've had first class FO guys, then lots of incompetence... maybe we should try out some crazy. We haven't tried crazy yet, have we?

I wonder if Jerry Glanville is available.