Just Got Home..............

cåblelady

:sick::sick: and more :sick:

And yeah.......I was one of the multitude that left the stadium in the 3rd quarter. :sick:

Must've been a lot more frustrating for you and others at the stadium than it was for me and other fans who didn't have to witness the slaughter firsthand. Talk about frustration...

I bought tix for Jax. REALLY looking forward to that. :wallbash: What a waste of cash

Ralph Wilson thanks you. The Bills to me have become a bad restaurant. Lousy food and lousy service. If you go back and spend your hard earned money for that, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

:sick::sick: and more :sick:

And yeah.......I was one of the multitude that left the stadium in the 3rd quarter. :sick:

I came home from the Dolphins game feeling ripped off. I came home from the Cleveland last year game feeling ripped off.

Spending money .. tickets, hotels, airfare, food ... and getting nothing.

I've never seen so many leave that early before. It was so bad, the stadium was half empty by the time the 4th started. The guy in front of me got up half way through the 3rd and said these exact words: "I don't need this."

Couldn't agree with him more. We don't deserve this crap.

For the record, I left with 9 minutes to go in the 4th.

I came home from the Dolphins game feeling ripped off. I came home from the Cleveland last year game feeling ripped off.

I live in OP, went to the Cleveland game last year, spent no money on food, had free parking passes ... and still felt ripped off by that game.

I've never seen so many leave that early before. It was so bad, the stadium was half empty by the time the 4th started. The guy in front of me got up half way through the 3rd and said these exact words: "I don't need this."

Couldn't agree with him more. We don't deserve this crap.

For the record, I left with 9 minutes to go in the 4th.

That's EXACTLY what I said. It didn't help that I was inundated with moronic Jets fans behind me. I just couldn't take it any more.

I agree... I didn't fly home this weekend and last night I was mad at myself, now I am just happy I didnt drop 700 bucks on another losing weekend.... I not sure I will go back this year... Maybe the pats since it is next to Christmas...

I stayed for the whole debacle. Just wanted to see how empty the Ralph would look....it was brutal. This is a bad team. Defense is dreadful. If we are going to lose 14 or so games - don't do it with veterans! Play the young guys and let them learn. At least then we could find some solace in such a debacle.

Edited by Green Lightning

one good thing im in iraq right now and tickets are going to be so cheap for me to buy when i get home ill just use it as a place to get wasted

I was there during the 2004 season. Only game I got to see was the Pittsburgh game at the end of the season. :wallbash:

Nice thing about being in Iraq when it comes to sports is you've got so much else going on the games are quickly forgotten. At least that's the way it was for me. That year the team went on a winning streak at the end of the season only to come up short. Oh well.

I drove up from PA this weekend. First Bills game at the stadium for me in over ten years.

The positives...NY has superior roads, local folks were nice, and enjoyed the stadium. OP and Buffalo have a lot to be proud of. This sometimes visitor to town is impressed.

The negatives...lousy weather, even lousier performance on the field. I saw a defeated fan base in attendance today. The spirit just sucked out of everybody, and it's something that you can only appreciate in person.

I'll never quit on the Bills. However, I am less optimistic about the direction of the team than I was 24 hours ago by seeing just how bad it is. Perhaps, too, I'm pissed I sat out in sub 40s with a cold pelting rain to watch yet another blowout.

one good thing im in iraq right now and tickets are going to be so cheap for me to buy when i get home ill just use it as a place to get wasted

Nah, don't do that. I'll buy you a case of whatever you want to say thanks and then you don't have to suffer through that crap.