kelsay is embodiment of one bills drive

milehiLou

re-signing chris kelsay to an extremely overvalued contract is soo wrong, its why the bills absolutely suck. he was overpaid when resigned last time his contract was extended, and has done absolutely nothing to warrant being re-signed, let alone a raise. ralph wilson is a complete moron and has lost one more fan. i cannot cheer for a team that does nothing to improve its chances to win, but continually makes the team less competitive by resigning ineffective players while letting good ones leave via free agency. i am also laughing at the bills, donte (and you)

re-signing chris kelsay to an extremely overvalued contract is soo wrong, its why the bills absolutely suck. he was overpaid when resigned last time his contract was extended, and has done absolutely nothing to warrant being re-signed, let alone a raise. ralph wilson is a complete moron and has lost one more fan. i cannot cheer for a team that does nothing to improve its chances to win, but continually makes the team less competitive by resigning ineffective players while letting good ones leave via free agency. i am also laughing at the bills, donte (and you)

While trying not to over react after a horrible loss, I also disagree with the extending Chris Kelsay. He' not tough against the run, can't rush the passer, and his coverage skills are that of of a DE, non-existent. I don't care how nice of a guy he is, or how well he's liked by the FO and his team mates. He simply is a mediocre to poor player and always has been. The much vilified Ryan Denney outplayed Kelsay. Denney's gone, yet Kelsay remains. What do they see in this slug?

For as bad as Kelsay is and that is woeful to say the least, I get the impression he's the ONLY one in that locker room who gives crap. They couldn't have extended him because of his talent. The only reason can be that he provides the leadership all young and rebuilding teams need. What else can it be?

I look for the youth movement to continue during the season as it becomes more and more obvious these guys are just playing for a game check and nothing more at this point. My money is on Stroud being the next vet to go.

Let the kids play and see what you have.

GO BILLS!!!

For as bad as Kelsay is and that is woeful to say the least, I get the impression he's the ONLY one in that locker room who gives crap. They couldn't have extended him because of his talent. The only reason can be that he provides the leadership all young and rebuilding teams need. What else can it be?

I look for the youth movement to continue during the season as it becomes more and more obvious these guys are just playing for a game check and nothing more at this point. My money is on Stroud being the next vet to go.

Let the kids play and see what you have.

GO BILLS!!!

RT Green should be first.......

Watching live today, Kelsay was even worse than advertised. He was absolutely brutal. Was so un-athletic, the Jets were just running right at him. I almost pictured the Jets coaches laughing as they watched tape and game-planned to go right at him.

Watching live today, Kelsay was even worse than advertised. He was absolutely brutal. Was so un-athletic, the Jets were just running right at him. I almost pictured the Jets coaches laughing as they watched tape and game-planned to go right at him.

It is sad seeing this guy on the field, he had at least 4 evident plays to make something positive for the defense and he failed in every single one, and miserably I might add.

I agree that Kelsay is over-paid, but if they are going to over-pay anyone, I'd

rather it be a real tough try-hard guy like Kelsay than some fat talented, but lazy

turd like Peters. Kelsay is FAR from the biggest problem on this team and I think

they want to show that they reward those kind of players.

HOWEVER, it is an indictment of the talent level of this team when he could be

remotely considered one of their better players.

rather it be a real tough try-hard guy like Kelsay than some fat talented, but lazy

turd like Peters. Kelsay is FAR from the biggest problem on this team and I think

I agree to a point, I know he is a leader and he practices well, but he can't translate that on gameday, there are tons of players like him but you don't see franchises rewarding them with contract extensions. Expect for his contract to expire and make him a coach, he can't be the leader of the team if he can't make positive plays when they're there to be made.

Today it must have been the first reverse he sniffed in he's carreer, instead of taking a shot at him, he hesitated and the runner made the easy first down.

Well, we're sure going to miss you. We thank you for your money during your fandom. We also figure if you're the obsessive type that is on message boards posting...you aren't going anywhere. We appreciate your sentiment, and will see you next week.

Sincerely,

RCW Jr. and The Buffalo Bills

I am ready to choke after reading this.

Honestly you are no different than the brain trust that decided to sign this clown.

Holy crap are you for real.

Kelsay is a "tough, try hard guy"

Wow

Why can't they overpay for David Harris or Lamarr Woodley this coming offseason? Now that they overpaid for a "try hard guy" they can't overpay for a "play great guy". I'm sick of all the "trying hard" and would like to see them actually put together a roster of legitimate NFL talent.

It is sad seeing this guy on the field, he had at least 4 evident plays to make something positive for the defense and he failed in every single one, and miserably I might add.

Have to agree, watched most of the 1st half, Kelsay made a couple tackles but also got run by on one play and was completely turned towards the sideline on the other. The guy seems to have zero awareness where the football is until it's right next to him and sometimes he can get his hands on the guy, most times not.

Huge waste of money.

The coaching staff Gailey/Nix put together was the first sign they were incompetent.

College coaches? A career CFLer?

The next sign was not trading Lynch in the off-season for anything after they took Spiller in the first round.

They payed Edwards over Fitz. They have been starting March-an-Inch. George Edwards.

The future looks bleak. Ugh! Do they have a smiley emoticon who vomits? :bag:

I would say that the 10th or 11th most impactful player on a horrendous defense is more than FAR from the biggest problem.

There are bigger problems, but Kelsay should not be on the field, let alone extended. He was again horrendous today.

If he is worth $5-$6M, what is Kyle Williams worth? Or Poz, an utter disappointment himself, but the guy that actually makes the tackles? Christ, Spencer Johnson has a greater impact in a reserve role. It is absolutely outrageous that Kelsay is being so grossly overpaid.

Most people on this board work for some company. Imagine knowing that the worst guy at your workplace makes 3-4 times as much as you and just got a raise. Good guy that he may be, this would not sit well with many.

This is a problem the Bills have made before. When they outbid themselves for Dockery and Walker, they alienated Jason Peters. The impact of salaries is significant in the lockerroom, especially on a losing club where the players have less reason to be excited about the job.