Thank You for all who have parked

Hammered a Lot

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Drove 5 hours with the intent of parking at this lot. Was told to park over to the right only to be yelled at by a lot boy that had roid rage or a hang over....either one not good. Got our cash and got the hell out. Plenty of other lots out there folks. Take your money to a lot that appreciates your business. We went to the lot next to Louie's Red Hots. Great group of folks and they had a party tent loaded laid out with an incredible food spread for all the tailgaters.

Again.... Avoid Hammer's Lot.

Drove 5 hours with the intent of parking at this lot. Was told to park over to the right only to be yelled at by a lot boy that had roid rage or a hang over....either one not good. Got our cash and got the hell out. Plenty of other lots out there folks. Take your money to a lot that appreciates your business. We went to the lot next to Louie's Red Hots. Great group of folks and they had a party tent loaded laid out with an incredible food spread for all the tailgaters.

Why did you not ask to see me? What color car do you have?

Quit your bitchin'. You only had to drive 5 hours I would give my left nut to only have to drive 5 hours to see the Bills. I drove 11 hours with the intent of parking in Hammer's Lot. Hammer said he would hold me a spot and even have a SI with the Bills cover for me. And guess what he came through with flying colors. I got there at 930 am an hour later than I had told him, the lot was almost full but he saved me the best spot there was, directly in front of an exit we got out easily. The SI he promised was there and although very busy took the time to go get it from his house and even introduced me to his dog. It says alot about somebody to follow through on promises they make to people they dont know that live 11 hours away and may never see again. I had never met Hammer before and only had a few private messages sent back and forth between us over the last couple of months and he still treated me as if we had been friends for years. Thank you Hammer for the parking and magazine. The close parking and easy exit helped make my wife and I's visit to Orchard Park great. Avoid Hammer's Lot....Only if your a dumbass.

Hammer's lot is the best. Ever think that it was something that you did and not the person in the lot's fault???????

Cranky from the car ride, not an excuse to be rude.

Blame everyone else. not cool.

Edited by mead107

Are you sure you were at Hammers? To get to Louies from Hammer you'd have to go up Abbott, which is closed in front on the stadium. Or else take the long way around ECC passing several other lots.

• 3 weeks later...

In the 28 years of running Hammer's Lot 2 parkers have been asked to leave.

Over 99.999% of parkers listen to basic parking instructions, no problems. 0001% have problems with basic parking instructions, problems. As you stated you'll tell your friends to park elsewhere. I'll park the otherr 99.999%ers.

Guest Guffalo

I've never had a problem at hammers, he may be cantankerous and unsightly, but he's always a gentleman and his staff is excellent. As others have mentioned,maybe you missed hammers completely because that's not sounding like Erik or his team. I know I wouldn't be driving up 8 hours today to get that treatment this weekend. Try it again

I've never had a problem at hammers, he may be cantankerous and unsightly, but he's always a gentleman and his staff is excellent. As others have mentioned,maybe you missed hammers completely because that's not sounding like Erik or his team. I know I wouldn't be driving up 8 hours today to get that treatment this weekend. Try it again

Unsightly? That hurt.

• 5 months later...

The SI he promised was there and although very busy took the time to go get it from his house and even introduced me to his dog. It says alot about somebody to follow through on promises they make to people they dont know that live 11 hours away and may never see again. I had never met Hammer before and only had a few private messages sent back and forth between us over the last couple of months and he still treated me as if we had been friends for years. Thank you Hammer for the parking and magazine.

I agree, I also requested an SI mag last year because I couldn't get one in Houston. Through private messages, Hammer graciously agreed to save one for me and when I arrived on gameday I tracked him down. Even though he was extremely busy with managing his lot, he took the time to bring me across the street to get me the magazine. Could not have been nicer. Many thanks again, Hammer!

Edited by BillnutinHouston

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We will not park anywhere else but Hammers! Eric and his crew are fantastic and we had a blast last year, especially at the opener. I believe we were one of the last ones to leave (Batavia Party Zone Crew). Great place to tailgate with old friends and new and I cannot wait to get back out there!

GO BILLS!