This week is gonna be ugly

Jimmy Spagnola

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys is pretty dense up there huh? Maybe if you understood the SATs are out of 1000 you would also understand that Rex was guessing that nobody else in a good frame of mind would take that QB. It's just Rex would like to have him to make the game even uglier. I think he was surprised at the Florida guys actions. At least for now nobody is beating up Kellen Clemens.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Yeah, if I understood that the SATs are 1000 (instead of the 1600 that they really used to be; and are now 2400) I would be just as stupid as you.

PS, J-E-T-S... suck, Suck, SUCK!

Actually since 2005 (or 2006), they've added a "Writing" section to the exam, also worth 800. Now, the SAT's are composed of 3 sections, each worth 800, for a total of 2400.

A somewhat recent change, and those who haven't taken the exam in years typically haven't noticed, so no big deal.

Whoops... I guess I just aged myself a bit there! Thank you for the clarification.

To add my 2 cents into the political discussion, I feel compelled to inform you all that I am republican.

And I live in Manhattan.

And I work for big banks.

Feel free to rip away.

Jerk.

Surely Jimmy Spagnola is a made up character to get people riled up, right?

I mean people like this can't possibly really exist.

People like this do exist (I live in Jersey.) This guy ain't one of 'em.

By the end of the first sentence we had a grip on the amount of intelligents that was going to be put into this post , and from the N.Y. thug standpoint he probably graduated much higher than the rest of his neighborhood .

But that being said i think the IQ still runs about a flat 7 in the forty at the combine !!!! :blink:

What is "intelligents" and why is someone who says "intelligents" talking about other people's intelligence?

Some words have more than one meaning so maybe I should explain because I forgot I was talking to people from the sticks. Funny stuff can make you laugh. And sometimes smacking around guys with Justin Beaver hair does make me laugh but that's not what I meant. Funny can also mean unexpected or odd. That's the kind of funny I meant because I been talking to you guys on and off here and now I was possibly going to be working over a QB you had.

I hope I explained it so you can understand now. And maybe I can also explain to not call me dumb because in the long run you might feel dumb for saying it.

Wow...tough guy from NYC...It would be really funny to drop you off on the corner of Genessee and Moselle around 11PM and see how tough you are then...you would probably be on your phone calling for Mommy...

Wow...tough guy from NYC...It would be really funny to drop you off on the corner of Genessee and Moselle around 11PM and see how tough you are then...you would probably be on your phone calling for Mommy...

He's not from NYC - he's either from Jersey, Staten Island, or Long Island. Nobody from NYC talks like that (yes, I know Staten Island is technically NYC, but nobody really includes them)

He's not from NYC - he's either from Jersey, Staten Island, or Long Island. Nobody from NYC talks like that (yes, I know Staten Island is technically NYC, but nobody really includes them)

Long Island is referred to by people in NYC as "B word" Island

I am not unintelligble and I wouldn't be calling me that. I got almost 900 on my SATs so I think you might want to eat your words a bit. I didn't really even go to school much and still got a high score like that.

Funny, I had you pegged as graduatin all the way plum through 8th grade!

BTW, where did you get your Avatar, looks like a mug shot after a heavy

night of drinking and a DUI

Edited by Cookiemonster

I am not unintelligble and I wouldn't be calling me that. I got almost 900 on my SATs so I think you might want to eat your words a bit. I didn't really even go to school much and still got a high score like that.

um 900 is really not very high at all. You realize that's out of 1600, right?