Trent Edwards to have a new team by 4pm tomorrow

RayFinkle

According to PFT, both the 49ers and Seahawks "like" Edwards. Chris Mortensen lists the Panthers, Jaguars, Chiefs, and Jets as other teams that could have interest. It's important to note that waiver priority will be determined by team's 2009 records.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

According to PFT, both the 49ers and Seahawks "like" Edwards. Chris Mortensen lists the Panthers, Jaguars, Chiefs, and Jets as other teams that could have interest. It's important to note that waiver priority will be determined by team's 2009 records.

Interesting if it ends up being true.

I would laugh my ass off if he went to the jaguars, started, and torched the bills when the two played.

Unless the Bills find a way to bring some pressure, he just might have a shot at that.

I would laugh my ass off if he went to the jaguars, started, and torched the bills when the two played.

Not gonna happen. We've got the short passes covered pretty well. Trent isn't going to torch anybody with 3 yard passes on 3rd and 12 or running out of bounds on 4th down. If he is starting against the Bills, I will personally guarantee a Bills victory.

Edited by Maddog69

I salivate at the thought that one day we could play against a team with Trent Edwards as QB. Just think of it...

The only thing that bothers me about this statement is that the lack of Bills pass rush might actually allow him some level of success... that would be irritating.

Not gonna happen. We've got the short passes covered pretty well. Trent isn't going to torch anybody with 3 yard passes on 3rd and 12 or running out of bounds on 4th down. If he is starting against the Bills, I will personally guarantee a Bills victory.

So would Donte... (sorry couldn't help it)