What now at qb

K-Gun10

We ride out the year with Fitz and Brohm. No one carries 3 quarterbacks. And we're not threatening to make a playoff run. It doesn't matter if we run the wildcat the rest of the year.

Our next QB will come in the offseason.

Yeah, we'll probably sign a LB. :wallbash:

We ride out the year with Fitz and Brohm. No one carries 3 quarterbacks. And we're not threatening to make a playoff run. It doesn't matter if we run the wildcat the rest of the year.

Most teams carry three. some 4 with PS included. Expect the Bills to add one.

To fix: "What if that cow was Jamarcus Russell?"

I actually wouldn't mind picking him up. He's got tons of skill, and now he's working with John Lucas to get in shape and get his head on straight.....If Lucas can do the job on him, he'd be worth a flyer on.

I actually wouldn't mind picking him up. He's got tons of skill, and now he's working with John Lucas to get in shape and get his head on straight.....If Lucas can do the job on him, he'd be worth a flyer on.

Didn't you mean George Lucas is working with him as the next Jaba the Hutt? JaMarcus The Hutt

Edited by jboyst62

I agree with you on that one