Someone please tell me TD is friggin kidding?

ICE

Please?

"Bud (Hamburg, NY): With Drew Bledsoe finally starting to look like the Drew Bledsoe of two years ago and the team winning, is what the Jets did with Pennington/Testaverde…drafting a young QB and letting him watch and learn for a full two years while the veteran played…a direction the Bills could be considering come 2005? Would the organization consider letting a No. 1 pick not play until 2006 if Bledsoe continues to impress?

TD: We have been very privileged over the last couple of years in this organization and as football fans in Buffalo to be exposed to Drew Bledsoe. Drew is a Hall of Fame quarterback and is an even better person. He has brought so much to our team and to our community and organization. When we were really struggling several years ago, Drew brought instant credibility to our team and our offense. During his first year here he broke at least 10 passing records as a Bill and he went to the Pro Bowl. Since that time, he has played winning football a vast majority of the time and has gotten way too much criticism when our team has struggled. Just this year, to give you an example, in 10 of our 12 games Drew has scored 90 percent or better in his performance. This type of effort is a winning effort. We are very lucky to have Drew Bledsoe as our quarterback and our young quarterback, J.P. Losman, is very lucky to be a situation where he can learn from one of the best in the game. "

You are fuggin kidding me right? he is a fuggin HOF QB? On what God Damn planet? Not this one!

In 10 of 12 games he has scored 90% or better in his performance? Even the most ardent Bledsonian MUST raise the BS flag.

Well there ya have it folks. JP will be sitting next year as well. We are screwed beyond belief. Maybe we can be a superbowl contender in say 2008-2009? :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Please?

"Bud (Hamburg, NY): With Drew Bledsoe finally starting to look like the Drew Bledsoe of two years ago and the team winning, is what the Jets did with Pennington/Testaverde…drafting a young QB and letting him watch and learn for a full two years while the veteran played…a direction the Bills could be considering come 2005? Would the organization consider letting a No. 1 pick not play until 2006 if Bledsoe continues to impress?

TD: We have been very privileged over the last couple of years in this organization and as football fans in Buffalo to be exposed to Drew Bledsoe. Drew is a Hall of Fame quarterback and is an even better person. He has brought so much to our team and to our community and organization. When we were really struggling several years ago, Drew brought instant credibility to our team and our offense. During his first year here he broke at least 10 passing records as a Bill and he went to the Pro Bowl. Since that time, he has played winning football a vast majority of the time and has gotten way too much criticism when our team has struggled. Just this year, to give you an example, in 10 of our 12 games Drew has scored 90 percent or better in his performance. This type of effort is a winning effort. We are very lucky to have Drew Bledsoe as our quarterback and our young quarterback, J.P. Losman, is very lucky to be a situation where he can learn from one of the best in the game. "

You are fuggin kidding me right? he is a fuggin HOF QB?  On what God Damn planet?  Not this one! 

In 10 of 12 games he has scored 90% or better in his performance? Even the most ardent Bledsonian MUST raise the BS flag.

Well there ya have it folks. JP will be sitting next year as well. We are screwed beyond belief.  Maybe we can be a superbowl contender in say 2008-2009?  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

149390[/snapback]

He's just doing it so you have a scanners type meltdown. That's gonna be epic.

He's just doing it so you have a scanners type meltdown.  That's gonna be epic.

149393[/snapback]

It is amazing that some people that call themselfs fans can sit and accept this sh-- so lightly. We have total moron for a GM that thinks a guy that is not even an average NFL QB is a HOF type QB.

but hey you bledsonians are going to get your wish.

Please?

You are fuggin kidding me right? he is a fuggin HOF QB?  On what God Damn planet?  Not this one! 

Well there ya have it folks. JP will be sitting next year as well. We are screwed beyond belief.  Maybe we can be a superbowl contender in say 2008-2009?  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

149390[/snapback]

god almighty - will it never end??? do you WANT Drew to fail so your incessant bashing is legitmized?

god almighty - will it never end???  do you WANT Drew to fail so your incessant bashing is legitmized?

149398[/snapback]

Let me say this again so even the fuggin retards can understand...WE WILL NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL WITH BLEDSOE AS FUGGIN QB. SUPERBOWL IS ALL I WANT. I don't give a sh-- about AFC East, 10-6, 11-5 blah blah blah. I want this team to finally OWN the god damn NFL!

This will never happen with a proven LOSER QB'ing this team. Now I ask what the fugg do YOU Want? Aren't you tired of the sh--? Hell we have done the whole playoffs blah blah blah stevestojan. SUPERBOWL DAMN IT!

It is amazing that some people that call themselfs fans can sit and accept this sh-- so lightly. We have total moron for a GM that thinks a guy that is not even an average NFL QB is a HOF type QB.

149397[/snapback]

Yep, that's me. A Bledsonain. <_<

Please?

"Bud (Hamburg, NY): With Drew >>>>>>in say 2008-2009?  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

149390[/snapback]

He's a bit out of touch, wouldn't you say? I have sent him quite a few emails on the subject, and I will continue to cut and paste moronic comments like these from his interviews. It's infuriating. But in the end, Ice, no matter how much we say and how much more sense we make than Whitey on the Drew topic, does it really matter?

Think about it.

149390[/snapback]

Put a sock in it, Joffee. <_<

He's a bit out of touch, wouldn't you say? I have sent him quite a few emails on the subject, and I will continue to cut and paste moronic comments like these from his interviews. It's infuriating. But in the end, Ice, no matter how much we say and how much more sense we make than Whitey on the Drew topic, does it really matter?

Think about it.

149419[/snapback]

Yeah we are trapped for the next few years with a fuggin moron for a GM. But if you look he is God like after a few wins over sub .500 teams. <_<

Please?

149390[/snapback]

Completely agree ICE. The guys stats this year as on par with Tim Rattays yet idiots here think he is the next Joe Montana! Tim Rattay 78.1 rating, Drew Bleedslow 78.7 rating. Ghee your right TD, Drew is such a stud!

Nice try, start the rookie!

Please?

149390[/snapback]

Its great to see our GM will back our staring QB, too bad he is backing the wrong one!

Well it takes an even bigger moron to actually think that TD is going to say anything different than what he said. Regardless of how great or how poor he really thinks DB is doing, the public is going to hear nothing but praise. Does TD go out of his way more than some teams to praise his players when maybe they shouldn't be getting praise? Maybe some teams are qucker to critisize, but what good does it do the team if he does anything other than praise his players.

It amazes me how many people who feel that the front office or any type of manager is obligated to tell 110% of the truth even when it hurts his own team. You must have loved that movie a couple years ago Bullwick or something like that? Where the guy campaining for office told people exactly what he really think.

It's amazing people this dumb know how to use a computer!

149397[/snapback]

149393[/snapback]

Ya know, I seriously doubt a GM who drafted McGahee when we had a perpetual 1300 yard RB, would look at this pathetic output at QB and not favor the rookie who he drafted in the 1st round and traded up for!

I think he is simply saying the right things to the press and the fans. TD doesnt wear rose collored glasses and the McGahee draft pick proves it.

Let me say this again so even the fuggin retards can understand...WE WILL NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL WITH BLEDSOE AS FUGGIN QB.  SUPERBOWL IS ALL I WANT. I don't give a sh-- about AFC East, 10-6, 11-5 blah blah blah. I want this team to finally OWN the god damn NFL!

This will never happen with a proven LOSER QB'ing this team.  Now I ask what the fugg do YOU Want?  Aren't you tired of the sh--?  Hell we have done the whole playoffs blah blah blah stevestojan. SUPERBOWL DAMN IT!

149404[/snapback]

I want a QB who is tough, accountable and a leader with a cannon arm....Drew not perfect but worry about next year after this year - as long as were still in the hunt its bashing for the sake of bashing

I think everyone knows how you feel - I spend about 30 miutes a week looking at this board and I have heard enough already

It pisses me off too.... It's almost like these morons think it's a game or something....  <_<

149462[/snapback]

:doh:

Scott, maybe you could find out who logged in under ICE's name and posted a new thread about Drew. You know, since ICE was never gonna mention it again..... :doh:

Guest Guest_Billsfaninfla_*

Ice you are a joke right always the same thing from you we will never win a super bowl with drew td is an idiot you friend are a broken record also I believe you are also a sad man without joy FOR CRIST SAKE ENJOY THE WIN a very fun game to watch yesterday.Also who in this world has made you the genius and the rest of the football fans retards get a life and enjoy it

Ice you are a joke right always the same thing from you we will never win a super bowl with drew td is an idiot you friend are a broken record also I believe you are also a sad man without joy FOR CRIST SAKE ENJOY THE WIN a very fun game to watch yesterday.Also who in this world has made you the genius and the rest of the football fans retards get a life and enjoy it

149504[/snapback]

While I agree with the sentiment, that may be the worst post in the history of this board. Pick up a weekly reader, dude.

Whoa.

149504[/snapback]

Pregnant? You seem to have missed a few periods...

I still believe that the coaching staff will decide next year what is best and how JP development is coming along. The ranks of insurance agents and car sales forces are littered with QB's that went into the game too early.

My only hope is that when TD says "He gives us the best chance to win" he is really behind that statement and not starting Drew just to save face. I really don't care who is starting as long as it's the best QB we have on our roster.

It took Elway (drafted 1983) 15 years before he won a super bowl, although he had lost the first 2 that he had participated in. In hindsight, ice would say that he saw this coming, yet in 1992 he would be screeching like a howler monkey with hemaroids that Elway must go, and until (insert any alternate here) gets playing time, the fans of Denver will never get a Ssuper Bowl victory.

All I'm saying is relax, and let it play out.

149393[/snapback]

Well, it did get him to say the dreaded "B" word. Good old TBD, where never is, oh, about two days long...

That was, without a doubt, the fastest you've broken one of your self-imposed plans of action. And it's a sad day when a fuggin' guest knows more about running a team than the self-described look-at-me icon that is the Iceman.

I have to agree with AD. I'm at the point where I think TD says these things just to fug with you, Ice. I mean, after that luncheon you guys had, he clearly knows how to push your buttons.

I'll give you credit, though. That's the first time I've seen someone have an online aneurysm.

Let me say this again so even the fuggin retards can understand...WE WILL NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL WITH BLEDSOE AS FUGGIN QB.  SUPERBOWL IS ALL I WANT. I don't give a sh-- about AFC East, 10-6, 11-5 blah blah blah. I want this team to finally OWN the god damn NFL!

This will never happen with a proven LOSER QB'ing this team.  Now I ask what the fugg do YOU Want?  Aren't you tired of the sh--?  Hell we have done the whole playoffs blah blah blah stevestojan. SUPERBOWL DAMN IT!

149404[/snapback]

And just what year did the Bills win a Superbowl with Kelly? This post is very odd even for you since more than once on this board you lamented that you would just love to have Kelly back. This post looks like a direct attack against JK since it fits Kelly to a tee.

And just what year did the Bills win a Superbowl with Kelly?   This post is very odd even for you since more than once on this board you lamented that you would just love to have Kelly back.  This post looks like a direct attack against JK since it fits Kelly to a tee.

149532[/snapback]

Apparently we need to bring in Curt Schilling.....oh the pain--that hurt Grey..... :doh: