Katy Perry's boobs pulled on Sesame Street

Beerball

!@#$ing attention whore. Seriously showing cleavage on sesame street? I would never wear tight !@#$ing pants to show off my package on a kids show. Like I said, !@#$ing attention whore

:lol: :lol: :lol:

... wait, this is a joke, right? Did you see the outfit she wore or just react to the article? If you think that outfit was inappropriate than I don't think you've left your house in 15 years. Pretty sure I've seen nuns wear more scandalous outfits ... during mass.

Also, as someone else pointed out, the wardrobe people at Sesame Street pick her clothes, not Katy. That's how it works on every show, my friend.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt that I've heard something she's done, but there's no way that I would be able to identify it or her if she showed up on my tv. I haven't listened to very much radio in probably 10 years now and when I do have it on, it's definitely not those top 40 stations. But yeah, I have heard her name plenty of times.

Oh, and at 29, I'm guessing I'm not really old like b stein suggested.

Katy Perry has one song I like. And it's not the one you think. It's "Waking Up in Vegas", which is a terrific tune. All her other stuff is crap.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

... wait, this is a joke, right? Did you see the outfit she wore or just react to the article? If you think that outfit was inappropriate than I don't think you've left your house in 15 years. Pretty sure I've seen nuns wear more scandalous outfits ... during mass.

Also, as someone else pointed out, the wardrobe people at Sesame Street pick her clothes, not Katy. That's how it works on every show, my friend.

It was a rant. I was kind of serious. I didn't realize that Sesame Street picked out her clothes. I was just shocked if she went on a kids show showing cleavage. I am the farthest thing from a prude- a beautiful girl just left my place. But this Facebook generation is all about LAMP. I hang with a fun group that has many beautiful girls. Every party or event they pose and take photos nonstop. They urge me to get in and then post them on facebook. I am humble and don't get it. The Netflix guy got it right- Americans are self absorbed. There are beautiful women all over the world. And most don't need to show off their breasts to everyone to be beautiful.

Not really, the whole news segment is here, Elmo comes in about the 3:20 mark.

"Elmo loves to name drop"

I would love to be a tv person interviewing a muppet. It has to beat the constant stream of celebrities trying to sell their latest movie.

I would love to be a tv person interviewing a muppet. It has to beat the constant stream of celebrities trying to sell their latest movie.

YOU: Kermit, remember that time you sang about it not being easy being green?

KERMIT: Yeah.

YOU: That was awesome.

Not what I would call small . . .

Katy is a somewhat lesser version of Zooey D (who I find particularly attractive). Katy is cute, and I would not describe her as small (or whatever word was used to describe her).

FWIW, I mostly listen to classic rock (Beatles, Led Zep, Doors, Stones etc) and U2 and some other present day bands. The point is that Katy and singers like her are not the types of singers to whom I would typically listen. In any event, she was on Letterman a little while ago. Her voice was fine for a pop singer and she definitely was not lip synching.

Edited by Peter

YOU: Kermit, remember that time you sang about it not being easy being green?

KERMIT: Yeah.

YOU: That was awesome.

I'd ask him why he never reports the news anymore and whether or not he ever found the rainbow connection.

There are beautiful women all over the world. And most don't need to show off their breasts to everyone to be beautiful.

Actually, they do, and no one gives a hoot when they do it. Let alone when a pixie pop star puts on a fairy outfit on a friggin show with Muppets!!

Do you have something to tell us, Booster? :D

We have a big event here with tons of bands, she was one of the singers. I guess she forgot her lip syncing equipment (or just had a bad night). It was atrocious. On the upside, the woman I was with really likes her...

Edited by Booster4324

We have a big event here with tons of bands, she was one of the singers. I guess she forgot her lip syncing equipment (or just had a bad night). It was atrocious. On the upside, the woman I was with really likes her...

Katy does need to clean up her act... Saying that, you are one lucky fella if the lady you were with likes her... You know something is bound to rub off... :devil: :devil:

I'm 33 and I have heard of her name but not heard her music. I definitely do not listen to the Top-40 on the radio. I mainly stick to Classic Vinyl/Classic Rewind on Sirius, when I'm not tuned into Sirius NFL Radio.

Is she Steve Perry's daughter?

I don't listen to Top40, and the only reason I heard of her is that her real name is Kate Hudson and she had to change it for obvious reasons.

I would love to pull on her boobs. :D:thumbsup: