Bills are being laughed at on the field.

b stein 22

Whitner wants to stop all the laughing. He is fed up with losing.

Orchard Park, NY (WGR 550) --

Donte Whitner is sick of looking across the line of scrimmage and seeing the Patriots and others laughing at the Bills. New England has won 18 of 19 games vs the Bills and Whitner was not here for the one win. The safety said, "By the end of the fourth quarter they're laughing at us and it always happens and not just in Foxboro, It happened last week, the Green Bay Packers were laughing at us, Aaron Rodgers and a lot of those guys were laughing at us towards the end of the football game and that never feels good. We can't keep allowing that to happen because guys go out there and they work too hard and when they don't come out the way you prepared all week. We want to get things turned around, but at the same time it's football teams of grown men laughing at other grown men on the football field and that happened to us in the ballgame last week and it happens every time we play New England."

Full Story

http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-Whitner-would-like-to-stop-all-the-laughter/8201481

The most disheartening moment of this season and the moment when I knew that these guys just don't have the balls to play the game is when Clay Matthews sacked Edwards and then straddled him posing to the crowd. I don't care if they would have been kicked out and suspended but any one of the other 10 guys should have come over and pushed Matthews away. Instead they were left to be laughed at ....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to let our anger out somewhere why not post it in this thread.

Mostly because there a hundred threads like it every week and the same old crap gets boring. Especially piling on one individual player. Just gets old, but hey, that's what TSW is for I suppose so have at it. I just let my anger out about crap posts...so we all make out.

This thread is a great example of why a majority of Bills fans are complete !@#$s who deserve to root for a sucky team. Best fans in the league my ass. Trent Edwards is a monotone robot with no fire or drive to win, and gets lambasted for it.

On the flip side, you have Whitner who is one of the few players that actually (outwardly) gives a crap how well this team does, and legitimately wants to win, yet he gets villified for it. And not for a good reason, but because the GM made a bad decision and took him instead of a player everyone else wanted. That draft was 4.5 years ago. Get over it. There are many reasons why the Bills are bad, but Donte Whitner is not one of them.

This thread is a great example of why a majority of Bills fans are complete !@#$s who deserve to root for a sucky team. Best fans in the league my ass. Trent Edwards is a monotone robot with no fire or drive to win, and gets lambasted for it.

On the flip side, you have Whitner who is one of the few players that actually (outwardly) gives a crap how well this team does, and legitimately wants to win, yet he gets villified for it. And not for a good reason, but because the GM made a bad decision and took him instead of a player everyone else wanted. That draft was 4.5 years ago. Get over it. There are many reasons why the Bills are bad, but Donte Whitner is not one of them.

I really dont understand why we dont deserve to win. For the past ten years we have not had a decent coaching staff that knows how to build a playoff team. I think as fans that pay to see them on the field should be able to watch a team that gets better and better every year. When we watched the bills over the past ten years we have had to withstand teams that have just gotten worse and worse. We have had one bad draft after another and the only good players to come out of those drafts are gone. I think after watching this product on the field this year we should have the right to rant on the bills organization no matter who it is. As it is there are not many positives to talk about. If this team was winning and people are talking **** then we would not deserve to win. The the fans of the bills are very loyal and deserve to win.

I really did not have lot of time to right this so there are probably mistakes so sorry in advance.

Edited by b stein 22

Guest dog14787

I really dont understand why we dont deserve to win. For the past ten years we have not had a decent coaching staff that knows how to build a playoff team. I think as fans that pay to see them on the field should be able to watch a team that gets better and better every year. When we watched the bills over the past ten years we have had to withstand teams that have just gotten worse and worse. We have had one bad draft after another and the only good players to come out of those drafts are gone. I think after watching this product on the field this year we should have the right to rant on the bills organization no matter who it is. As it is there are not many positives to talk about. If this team was winning and people are talking **** then we would not deserve to win. The the fans of the bills are very loyal and deserve to win.

To be only 18 years old, you must have been taking notes from the age of 8 on,

Guest dog14787

Well you can leave because no one likes your negative feedback. I will let you off with a warning.

Warning of what clown face, that we're knee deep in BS on this thread and you keep shoveling it, :P

I woulds just like to add Chan Gaileys response to this thread.

"As for the Bills being laughed at, Gailey didn't know anything about that. But he likes how it has motivated Whitner.

"That's exactly the attitude we want everybody to have," Gailey said. "You have to walk around with that kind of competitive edge about you."

Although Gailey doesn't say it, Whitner believes the coach has the same edge."

For anyone who missed the injury updates here it is per nfl.com

Notes: LG Andy Levitre returned to practice Thursday wearing a protective collar after he hurt his neck last weekend. Gailey expects Levitre to play Sunday. ... Gailey said LB Keith Ellison "dinged" his knee during practice but is expected to be fine. Ellison is starting in place of Paul Posluszny, who is out with a sprained right knee. ... The Patriots have beaten five Bills starting quarterbacks during their 13-game streak.

Full Story

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ac6327/article/bills-a-joke-its-motivation-for-whitner-ahead-of-pats-clash?module=HP_headlines

Edited by b stein 22

Guest dog14787

The warning that you will never get your money from pushthepile if you keep this up.

I'm sure that ship has sailed and you know if a person had a problem paying me for what ever the reason, I would have a lot more respect for the man If he came forth and gave me an exclamation. Especially after I was nice enough to give him a chance to get out of the bet as it started looking more and more like Trent Edwards would start this season for the Buffalo Bills.

I'm sure that ship has sailed and you know if a person had a problem paying me for what ever the reason, I would have a lot more respect for the man If he came forth and gave me an exclamation. Especially after I was nice enough to give him a chance to get out of the bet as it started looking more and more like Trent Edwards would start this season for the Buffalo Bills.

Well if he respected you he would have gave an explanation or just simply paid you. Pushthepile has not respect for you. Fool

They can laugh when they're kicking the @%&%& out of us. He wants it to stop? Make 'em. How about getting to the bottom of why this team sucks so bad. Year in, year out it's always "we've got to play better, execute better, we thought we were prepared but I guess we need to do more..." I'm not saying our defense has been the problem over the last few years, because as bad as it has been it has shown heart and has done enough to allow the team to win on a lot of occasions. If we had an offense that could score we'd of been an average team of late instead of a lousy one. But I'm getting off track. I'd really like to start hearing why this team sucks so bad from the people in the know! If Donte thinks the offense looks good during the offseason and then bang! we get slammed, then maybe he should be more vocal about the need to bring in better players. If our coaches aren't getting the support they need then someone should let it slip who is to blame for it.

I think it goes back to Wilson because guys like Jim Kelly, Tasker, and previous coaches all can agree that the team stinks, and has stunk for a decade, but no one seems to say why it can't seem to get better. I just want to get some real answers here, or else it just feels like it'll continue on and on.

Guest dog14787

Well if he respected you he would have gave an explanation or just simply paid you. Pushthepile has not respect for you. Fool

Bad karma has a way of coming back on you ten fold. Fool

They needed players for their new 3-4 defense: Troup, Carrington, Moats, Batten, check.

They needed to replace T.O.: Easley, check.

They needed to fix the OL: Wang, Calloway, check.

They needed to fix QB: Brown, check.

So, of the 9 players drafted, one could easily argue that 8 of them were drafted for needs (real or self-imposed notwithstanding).

Now, we certainly don't have to agree with the Nix strategy on where to start building a football team. Why focus on blowing up and fixing a defense when the offense was the bigger problem? OL and QB probably needed a little more attention than some late round prospects. DL was long in the tooth and needed some beefing up to stop the run; but, switching to the 3-4 which accentuated the lack of talent at LB? (The Bills were so thin at LB last season they played 3 safeties for much of the season!)

Make me laugh a little more.

Draft Levi Brown in round 7 - cut him - uncheck.

Draft Wang and Calloway in rounds 5 and 7 - cut one and stick the other on the bench behind Cornell Green - uncheck.

Those were our biggest needs and we spent a 5 and two 7's on it. Great job!! Nice impact moves. Wow!!

On top of that, switch to a 3-4 when our personnel cannot support it and create about 4 more big holes that we will fill with unproven rookies - uncheck.

Lets not forget replacing TO with Stevie Johnson - uncheck.

Stop using narcotics. Whitner was the first of many costly, idiotic decisions be Levy/Mauron. We are still payinng the price for the fact that they took a 4th round talent at #8.

But, Ramius' point is correct and dead on, as proven by your post You're faulting Whitner for Levy/Mauron's mistake. A player cannot help where a team drafts him. So, don't begrudge him. Whitner cares about the team, busts his ass to play as good as he can, and keeps his nose clean. He's every bit of a team player and behind the Bills. And for that "fans" want to ridicule his every word and action?

Me, personally, I'm glad he's on our team. Would I have rather they selected another player at 8 - absolutely. But, Donte is a solid Bills player from the day he arrived.