Bills are being laughed at on the field.

b stein 22

Whitner wants to stop all the laughing. He is fed up with losing.

Orchard Park, NY (WGR 550) --

Donte Whitner is sick of looking across the line of scrimmage and seeing the Patriots and others laughing at the Bills. New England has won 18 of 19 games vs the Bills and Whitner was not here for the one win. The safety said, "By the end of the fourth quarter they're laughing at us and it always happens and not just in Foxboro, It happened last week, the Green Bay Packers were laughing at us, Aaron Rodgers and a lot of those guys were laughing at us towards the end of the football game and that never feels good. We can't keep allowing that to happen because guys go out there and they work too hard and when they don't come out the way you prepared all week. We want to get things turned around, but at the same time it's football teams of grown men laughing at other grown men on the football field and that happened to us in the ballgame last week and it happens every time we play New England."

Full Story

http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-Whitner-would-like-to-stop-all-the-laughter/8201481

Edited by b stein 22

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its okay Donte, with all the money you make from being a 1st round draft pick, you can laugh all the way to the bank. Aaron Maybin as well.. Hell, he gets the best of both world.. He can laugh all the way to the bank, and he's never on the field to get laughed at because he's not good enough. Life is good!

It's always the same for me when it comes to Whitner: I want to like the guy, but it's not quite there. I like the fact that he's upset about this, especially because I feel like not everyone on the team is. But then I come back to this: What's he going to do about it, and what's he ever done about it? He wants to be a team leader, and he talks a great game, but if he's one of your key players on D, your defense isn't going to be good enough to make the playoffs. He's a good player, but he doesn't make a big impact in any phase of the game, and he struggles to cover tight ends. Solid starter, that's about it. In fact, I don't think our D can ever be good as long as the two main leaders are Whitner and Kelsay. They are princes among losers.

For once, I agree with you. Start winning, stop the laughing. Hell, stop sucking so bad and they won't laugh.

Guess what Dante? The Bills are a joke and you guys play like malnourished schoolgirls. Hell yeah they are gonna laugh.

I've been a fan for 40 years and I'm laughing too. This team may go down as the worst in franchise history. You watch. This team is really bad. I mean 1984-5 bad.

Oh I agree completely. Again nothing changes till Ralph doesn't own the team. He has been the problem from day one. Only because of Polian did this team have ANY success.

Whitner wants to stop all the laughing. He is fed up with losing.

Orchard Park, NY (WGR 550) --

Donte Whitner is sick of looking across the line of scrimmage and seeing the Patriots and others laughing at the Bills. New England has won 18 of 19 games vs the Bills and Whitner was not here for the one win. The safety said, "By the end of the fourth quarter they're laughing at us and it always happens and not just in Foxboro, It happened last week, the Green Bay Packers were laughing at us, Aaron Rodgers and a lot of those guys were laughing at us towards the end of the football game and that never feels good. We can't keep allowing that to happen because guys go out there and they work too hard and when they don't come out the way you prepared all week. We want to get things turned around, but at the same time it's football teams of grown men laughing at other grown men on the football field and that happened to us in the ballgame last week and it happens every time we play New England."

Full Story

http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-Whitner-would-like-to-stop-all-the-laughter/8201481

this is super hilarious. laughing my @ off!!!!! lol lol lmao lmao

i couldnt be the reporter interviewing whitner. cuz i would be laughing my @ off too!!!! just like aaron rodgers and the whole freaking world.

we are now in comedy. this is just great!