OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Alphadawg7

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same coaching staff with the same shortcoming... bad game planning, bad play calling, lacking in simplicity and trying to be too cute. Same horrible OL. Same horrible QB. Same putrid results.

Continuing to not address the OL will continue to ensure a horrible team. Continuing to use a QB everyone knows SUCKS as bad as any this team has had is not the answer. Put anyone else but this loser in because they've shown they suck, so no need to "develop" the guy, he's an ultra-conservative, non-leader and should start considering his future outside the NFL.

Edwards is not playing all that well, but today is not his fault.

If your QB has the reputation of not being able to make plays down the field, the defense is going to load the box, which makes it even more difficult on the offensive line and WRs, who are consistently trying to make catches in traffic.

I know when other games are on and blowouts start, the station will switch to another game. Already sick and bored of this team, please tell me they can do that for the Bills even though we are in Buffalo...I would have no problem watching the end of a close game because no way in Hell will the Bills be in a game by the end of the 4th quarter from here on out. I knew it was going to be a lot of losses but this is just crap football all across the board.

All right, genius, compare Best to OUR feature back... how does that play out?

Or am I going too far in comparing the Bills to the powerhouse Lions?

Do we have the permission of the apologists like yourself to compare Maybin to Orkapo or Mathews, or is that too soon for you also?

No. Best vs Lynch or Jackson? I like all 3. But Our guys are splitting carries.

Anybody can play the "we should have drafted" game. Any team, any draft. Try to focus on the original point.

If your QB has the reputation of not being able to make plays down the field, the defense is going to load the box, which makes it even more difficult on the offensive line and WRs, who are consistently trying to make catches in traffic.

It's not Edwards fault that Johnson let one go right through his hands. It is also not his fault that the whole game imploded because of that play. That being said, he has not played well. Like I said, it is not solely his fault. At this point, I would put Brohm in to get him some work, down 3 to 7.

It's not Edwards fault that Johnson let one go right through his hands. It is also not his fault that the whole game imploded because of that play. That being said, he has not played well. Like I said, it is not solely his fault. At this point, I would put Brohm in to get him some work, down 3 to 7.

Exactly.