Lynch and the QB Depth Chart

Lynch probably means he's taking handoffs from one of those guys as opposed ot taking handoffs from Aaron Rodgers

The worst thing about this quote may be that the Bills coaches are as distracted from getting better by the QB question as the fans are. My sense is that in order for the Bills to win games the key is for them to figure out as Gailey has done in the past how to win with an inadequate QB not to find an adequate QB.

The main reason I would have stuck with Trent once he was chosen is that though I agree he is inadequate I do not see Fitzy as being adequate.

The key this year is to choose an inadequate QB and then stick with him and build a better working team with him.

Next year, we then go into FA and get our QB to make a playoff run.

"As of right now, I know I'm taking handoffs from Fitz [Ryan Fitzpatrick] or Trent [Edwards] or [brian] Brohm," Lynch said. "That's pretty much all I've got to say about that."

Bills depth chart:

QB Trent Edwards Ryan Fitzpatrick Brian Brohm

"nothing to see here, move along"?

Lynch is the back-up RB. Fitz is the back-up QB. Am I missing something?

Maybe its a subtle finger pointing at the QB situation and lack of undisputed #1.

There is no dispute. Trent is the best of the worst combination of QB's in the NFL. How frickin bad must Levi Brown have been to not beat out one of these guys.... Holy crap.

Lynch is the back-up RB. Fitz is the back-up QB. Am I missing something?

There is no dispute. Trent is the best of the worst combination of QB's in the NFL. How frickin bad must Levi Brown have been to not beat out one of these guys.... Holy crap.

Awesome. Thanks for that laugh.

It is disputed on this board daily. You gotta think there are some guys in the locker room feeling that way.

What makes you think there is no undisputed #1? Trent is the man.

There are even fans disputing whether TE is a man, much less the man. But hey at least the one scape goat player can distract a good portion of the fan base from the other problems!