What would have to happen between now and Sunday

Deep2Moulds46

A tsunami hits Green Bay.

OR

The whole Green Bay team eats way too much cheeze and are bound up to the point where they can't move.

OR

A body snatcher from Chile takes over Aaron Rodgers and when told to play football refuses to touch the ball with his hands.

I could go on...

I think we need to force gb into at least 2 turnovers and the offense needs to play ball control and dominate the time of posession battle. With Grant out and with our secondary, I like our chances if we do these two things.

I agree I don't think Buffalo gets the W but I hope the secondary has a few picks... Rodgers will probably throw 30-40 passes. We need to pick a couple and turn them into points

There is nothing reasonable that could happen to make my think the Bills will win this game.

I cannot look at the schedule and pick out any games where I think we will definitely win and I can only find 6 where I think we have a legitimate chance.

Jax-maybe

Det-yes

KC-did you watch the game last night?

Cle-yes

Chi-suspect if only because Cutler showed signs of life

NYJ home game- maybe

That is truly only two games with valid opportunities to win. That, my friends, is a frightening proposition. This is the team the pundits generally predicted at this point. Let's just pray that Sunday was an aberration and Chan is the offensive mastermind we hoped for.

Only when hell freezes is that possible. Our O-line is prob one of the worst in the history of the NFL and Edwards is at best a backup NFL QB, add it all up and it spells disaster. I'm usually an optimist but we're still an ownership change and 2 years away from being a contender. When Buddy Nix says we're going to build through the draft he MEANS it. Don't forget every new front office and coaches make it a priority to ''bring in their own players'' and weed out some of the old which means it will take time to get where they want to be. My early prediction is 4-12 but we will be competitive in most games.

So, to summarize,

I would need injuries to Aaron Rodgers, Jermichael Finley, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Collins, Jordy Nelson and Donald Driver and suspensions to Greg Jennings, CLay Matthews, B.J. Raji and Charles Woodson

Well I'd pick the Bills in this case to cover the spread I suppose ;)

Better than people from LA thinking SF is hell ... I never got that when I lived in LA. SF is clearly the better city.

I've lived in both places, there is no love at all for each other. The Dodgers are in town starting today for a three game series and AT&T will be rocking.

Nothing short of a plane crash would make me pick the Bills to win. But anything can happen, a 7 turnover day by the GB offense could have Berman yammering, "thats - why-they-play-the-game!" Without a massive turnover differential I see no way for the Bills to win though...

I think realistically, for me to pick the Bills to win this game, the following would need to happen.

1) In practice on Wednesday, Aaron Rodgers drops back to pass, and Clay Matthews, who accidentally drank out of his old USC teammate's Brian Cushing's water bottle, loses his temper and just drills Rodgers, cracking a rib and knocking him out of the game.

2) In defense of his QB, Greg Jennings runs over and tackles Clay Matthews. Mike McCarthy, not wanting to see this team have any drama, suspends Jennings and Matthews one game apiece for their altercation.

3) After practice in the locker room, the media asks Donald Driver about the suspension, and Driver says that Jennings was just defending his QB. Charles Woodson overhears, and then he comes over and sucker punches Driver right in the mouth, defending his defensive teammate. Driver is now out of the game with a broken jaw, and Woodson joins Clay Matthews and Jennings on the suspension list.

4) Ok, on Thursday, the packers are now going through practice without the handful of players mentioned above, and Matt Flynn connects on a touchdown pass to Jordy Nelson. Nelson starts to dance, because he is excited about his opportunity to start. Taking offense to this celebration, B.J. Raji comes over and ties Jordy Nelson to the goalpost. He then walks out to the 30 yard line, and gets a head of steam. He then runs full force into Nelson with a King Kong Bundy avalanche.

(in case you don't know what that is, follow this link youtube.com/watch?v=J8DWe54nMVo)

Nelson is now out of the game with a broken collar bone, and Raji is suspended for 4 games.

Ok, now Saturday comes, and Green Bay is going through the walk through. Matt Flynn slowly goes through the motions of playaction, and then gently lobs the ball in the direction of Jermichael Finley. Out of nowhere, Nick Collins comes up and just lays Finley out, picks the ball up and starts running the other way. On his way to the endzone, he accidentally runs into the back of Cullen Jenkins, and they both twist their knees really bad. Finley is now out with a concussion, and Collins and Jenkins are both out with bad knees.

So, to summarize,

I would need injuries to Aaron Rodgers, Jermichael Finley, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Collins, Jordy Nelson and Donald Driver and suspensions to Greg Jennings, CLay Matthews, B.J. Raji and Charles Woodson

That would then make the game look like this...

That's just my opinion. Now what would it take for you? And please, dont respond with anything unrealistic like we trade for Mike Vick. We all know that's not happening.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ralph holds a press conference with Satan. He announces that in exchange for selling his soul to the devil, Satan has made it impossible for the Bills to lose any more games this year.

The lineups are being introduced, Ralph & Satan are in the visiting owner's box. Ralph is smiling as he plans on a glorious victory. Suddenly, Satan tells Ralph "The deal is off, what do you think I am, a miracle worker, that's God's work, I can't get this team to beat Green Bay."

I'd have to have the memory of the Miami game wiped from my memory. Then I'd be entering this game with the same misguided optimism I had prior to that game. That somehow everything about our team had improved from last year and we were going to kick off the season with an "in your face naysayers" upset win.

Gailey would have to be willing to put the next POS QB in if Edwards starts timid. Spiller would have to break one AND a special teams TD. What would happen between now and then?? NOTHING. If the Bills win, it would be a shocking upset.