GAMEDAY Live Stream for ALL NFL games this season

Thanks for all the thanks for posting the game on live stream last night. I will post every link to every game on Sunday morning for you all this season! Do enjoy!

For those who want to watch them on tv. Run a SD or VGA from the computer to your TV and PRESTO!!!! Enjoy the game right on your tv set!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the thanks for posting the game on live stream last night. I will post every link to every game on Sunday morning for you all this season! Do enjoy!

For those who want to watch them on tv. Run a SD or VGA from the computer to your TV and PRESTO!!!! Enjoy the game right on your tv set!

What is the deal with the vshare toolbar? Are you getting paid to force people to install it?

and I'm very serious about the question.

Not everyone is literate in these matters. If you're really just doing this to make a buck on our community - then no thank you. Providing a service is one thing, but taking advantage of people is another. So, until we get a satisfactory response on the nature of that toolbar then your link will be removed.

SDS I understand your concern but that site that he listed is the only one I could get to work here in Bangkok and I am happy it was there to see the game. I don't use my IE for anything else so having the toolbar installed doesn't bother me.

What is the deal with the vshare toolbar? Are you getting paid to force people to install it?

Not everyone is literate in these matters. If you're really just doing this to make a buck on our community - then no thank you. Providing a service is one thing, but taking advantage of people is another. So, until we get a satisfactory response on the nature of that toolbar then your link will be removed.

I wondered the same thing. I just turned it off in the "View Toolbars" menu; of course, it's still installed, just out of sight out of mind. I see it as just another program wanting to try and take over my computer - no different from Adobe, Microsoft SiverLight, Quicktime, and just about every other program in the world. It sucks, but it's pretty much the way of software developers. At least this thing worked like a charm and allowed me to view the game.

I do, however, appreciate your concern and am curious about the OP's reply.

Scott...I am not trying to be a smart ass, but I am one of those very illiterate in these matters. What are the possible dangers involved here? I downloaded to watch the Bills/Bengals game, and now I have an additional "Vshare.TV toolbar. It hasn't really caused me any trouble (I haven't used that toolbar for anything), but what could it do?

I watched the game and then deleted the toolbar immediately. No use taking any chances.

For some reason, I can't figure out how to delete this toolbar. I can hide it, but I can't get rid of it altogether.

Edited by Buftex

Guest dog14787

Yes, I think that is what he is saying.

We have listed numerous sites in the past on TSW that have free links to sporting events and they all are in danger of being shutdown during games including this one. The best thing for folks to do is to have more then one site bookmarked so you can switch if necessary.

I have about 10 sites myself personally just in case. Last season I had to switch sites on numerous occasions so be prepared.

SDS's concerns are for good reason, Deano is our on board computer wiz and If you ask him he will probably tell you for security reasons not to download something If you don't know what it is.

Myself personally,I probably depend on using go back (restore program) to much because if it means the difference between watching the game or not I'm going for it.

As mentioned earlier in the thread though the toolbar add on is easily removable and didn't appear to pose as any risk. With that being said its almost impossible to actually know If you are putting yourself at risk.

Note: Its possible because of the toolbar add on that the link itself will be more secure during game time because an actual form of payment( downloading/trying the tool bar) has been made.

Edited by dog14787

Scott...I am not trying to be a smart ass, but I am one of those very illiterate in these matters. What are the possible dangers involved here? I downloaded to watch the Bills/Bengals game, and now I have an additional "Vshare.TV toolbar. It hasn't really caused me any trouble (I haven't used that toolbar for anything), but what could it do?

Check your back pocket -- is your wallet missing? :doh:

I wondered the same thing. I just turned it off in the "View Toolbars" menu; of course, it's still installed, just out of sight out of mind. I see it as just another program wanting to try and take over my computer - no different from Adobe, Microsoft SiverLight, Quicktime, and just about every other program in the world. It sucks, but it's pretty much the way of software developers. At least this thing worked like a charm and allowed me to view the game.

I do, however, appreciate your concern and am curious about the OP's reply.

The issue is that there is no apparent reason that download was needed - at all. It certainly didn't contain some magical video enabling technology that allowed you to see the game. It was put there for superfluous reasons and I suspect it is a crap way for this guy to make money.

The issue is that there is no apparent reason that download was needed - at all. It certainly didn't contain some magical video enabling technology that allowed you to see the game. It was put there for superfluous reasons and I suspect it is a crap way for this guy to make money.

Your concerns are definitely warranted. Easy way to get a nasty virus on your computer.

I think you are probably onto something:

http://forums.buyscripts.in/template-modifications/2584-offer-your-own-toolbar-your-site-make-money.html

and

http://buyscripts.in/make-money.html

I simply won't install this sort of stuff. I just don't trust it. I'll live with replays on NFL.com rather than compromise the security of my computer.

What vshare toolbar? I use Firefox as a browser. No toolbar installed that I can see. How do I check for this?

I really appreciated the feed, worked like a charm and good quality.

Guest dog14787

Its off one of the same sites I've been using for a long time SDS so I kind of doubt it but you never know I suppose.

Many live sporting event sites also ask for donations/require additional downloads and in some cases donations are the only way you will receive their services.

Guest dog14787

What vshare toolbar? I use Firefox as a browser. No toolbar installed that I can see. How do I check for this?

I really appreciated the feed, worked like a charm and good quality.

It should be visible in the upper right hand corner under your regular tool bar, I thought mine said Bling but I've already removed it (right after the game)

Great feed, I agree