GAMEDAY Live Stream for ALL NFL games this season

Guest dog14787

As I ran through these replys I must say something. I posted a couple links to the games. Some ask for a download and some dont. NONE of the sites I use pay me for anything. I just want to watch the friggin game. I watch the Yankees and Sabres the same way guys. You all act like you got a virus put on your computer or some crap. V-share download has a pop up that asks, DO YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD THE WARE TO STREAM? Here is some simple advice. DONT DOWNLOAD THE DAMN THING IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT A FRIGGIN VIRUS, USE YOUR HEAD!

As far as the games and as long as SDS let me, I will post the links for you all to use and enjoy. That goes for hockey also.

Not trying to be a ass here but dont blame me for your doing. Delete the toolbar and Vshare still works just fine! I use a bunch of other streamers also with no problems.

Some site u need them and some sites u dont. Its YOUR choice to download the ware to use it. Im not making any friggin money off of it.

Sorry so late to reply to all these posts, got a life outside of the internet fantasy world!

Folks appreciate the help /link buddy

We have actually been using atdhe.net links among others to watch the Bills game for awhile here on TSW. To avoid problems most of us just refer folks to the actual site and let folks find the link on their own. probably the best way to do it in my opinion.

The V-share and Bing was something new and just caught us all by surprise just like veetle did, veetle feeds despite the nuisance downloads that sometimes accompany them are also great feeds.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why you take such offense. The question was simply asked, and now you answered it. I think it's great that you post the links, and as you say some have plugins and/or toolbars and others don't. You're clean in all this.

But it isn't uncommon for people, these days, to make a buck by getting others to install toolbars on a pay per install basis. I think SDS was merely being cautious and wondering if that's what was going on. I'm glad it isn't. The discussion on toolbars, whether the V-Share toolbar was needed, ways to disable or remove it, etc wasn't directed at you at all, IMO.

No offense taken Dean. Im just trying to help people out who cant pay for the DTV package and stuff. I will post all the games I can and if not, i can do a mass email for all too

Edited by mellaman101