Preseason 3 "Gameday" thread Cincy @ Buffalo

Skoobydum

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, did anyone else notice D Nelson at the gunner position on the punt. Possibly a sign that he might make the team as a 5th or 6th receiver and seeing what he can do on special teams. He doesn't appear to be the quickest guy out there to play that spot on ST but maybe he's earned a WR spot. Just an observation.

FWIW, did anyone else notice D Nelson at the gunner position on the punt. Possibly a sign that he might make the team as a 5th or 6th receiver and seeing what he can do on special teams. He doesn't appear to be the quickest guy out there to play that spot on ST but maybe he's earned a WR spot. Just an observation.

He's already made the team. He very well might be the 4th WR.

Love the quote in the sig. However my favorite Stewie quote to Meg may be when he says "Yes, now you can be somewhere else when the boys don't call."

He earned a spot a couple weeks ago. I think he is a lock.

Totally agree he looks to be a lock... Maybe signaling Hardy out..

CJ Spiller is the truth...anyone questioning why the Bills drafted a guy that can turn a 10 yard run into a TD shouldn't be questioning it anymore...the dude just makes things happen, sometimes out of nowhere...

He earned a spot a couple weeks ago. I think he is a lock.

I hope so, the guy is a STUD at WR and how he went undrafted is beyond me. I guess most teams get enamored with speed and forget about the guys that run routes well and catch the ball.

I would love to see D. Nelson as a #3 or #4 WR and getting touches every week. He might even give Roscoe a run just based on his size and ability to get open in space.

Edited by flomoe

For whatever reason, he just wasn't very productive at Florida. He only had 46 catches in four years, and 25 of those came this past season.

The way Florida spread the ball around, 25 is a lot and does late bloomer sound right for this kid? I sure hope so because he looks a lot like a modern version of Dwight Clark. IMO